CHAPTER 28

•Wrong grammars
•Wrong spellings
•And other mistakes that I made in this chapter
•Hope you enjoy

"Talking"
'Thinking'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Morning" Takemichi entered their classroom as he got greeted back by his classmates. He then sat down beside Chifuyu who's really eagerly waiting for Takemichi since he arrived at their school.

"Morning to you fuyu" the raven greeted him with a smile but when Chifuyu was about to greet him back, he was stopped by a sudden wave of students who came in their sits and started asking questions to Takemichi.

"Takemichi are you okay now?"
"What happened Takemichi-san, you're absent for a whole week?"
"I heard that you got cold, is your body feeling well now?"
"Takemichi I got a drink for you"
Takemichi who was surprised was and tries to answer them one by one.
"Don't worry guys I'm okay now, I did catch a cold but my body is feeling better already. Thank you for all of your concerns" Takemichi said but these students still haven't stopped and continue to ask questions and surround the raven.

"You guys, give Takemichi a break, He just came back and his body still need a little rest" Hina suddenly said and everyone then leave Takemichi's side.

Takemichi then let out a sigh. "Thank you Hina-san" he said and smiled. Hina then pats Takemichi's head. "You're welcome Mitchi hehe"

Chifuyu on the other side was glaring at Hina's hand who's patting the raven.
_____________________________

"Ne ken-chin, should we get something for Takemichi to welcome his return?" Mikey suggested while looking at Draken while walking on a street.

"Yeah, I think we should but..I don't have my wallet with me right now" Draken answered.

"Ehhhhh, let's use mine then" The smaller guy said as he gets his wallet and looked inside of it.

"It's empty.." Draken said while also looking at Mikey's wallet.

Mikey then just put his wallet back and started to think another plan to get Takemichi something.

"Ah! C'mon Ken-chin, I have an idea!" Mikey said.

"Oh?" Draken was just then looked at Mikey and hoping it's not something stupid.
_____________________________

Draken is now infront of a store. Mikey said to just wait at him infront of the building so he did then Mikey entered the shop.

"Welcome sir" the man in the counter greeted Mikey.

"Do you have a piece of paper and marker?" Mikey asked.

"Yes...?" The man confusedly stared at Mikey.

"Can I borrow?" Mikey asked again.

"Oh sure.." The cashier then hand the paper and marker to Mikey. He was still confused at what the blonde guy wants.

Mikey then folds the paper and writes something in it.
FREE SAMPLES
He then puts it on the box of chocolates just beside him.

"Sir, what are you doing-"Before the man could continue Mikey then goes out of the shop saying. "Don't take that paper okay"

Draken saw Mikey goes out of the shop and just looking at him. "Ah, his out"
But after Mikey went out, he then go back in after few seconds. "And his back in..." Draken just then gave his leader a confused look too while eating his lollipop.

"Welcome, si- Ah- the guy jus-" The cashier was about to greet him when he saw Mikey again but he was then cut off by the smaller male-- again.

"Are those free samples?" Mikey innocently asked. The man then looked at the paper saying FREE SAMPLES and said "Yes".

Mikey then grabbed 2 bar of those chocolates. "Thank you" He said before going out of the store.

"You're wel-" The cashier then realized what just happened and goes after Mikey. "Oi! Hey!"

Mikey then was just running away while pulling Draken.
(I just saw this on FB and thought it was funny so I added it here ;))

_____________________________

Class has been over and as always Takemichi is with his friends and the gang. Then Mikey and Draken arrived.

"MITCHIIII" Mikey shouted while running towards the raven and hugs him.

Takemichi was a bit surprised but he was kinda getting use to it. "Mikey-san" he smiled.

Mikey smiles back but he was pulled away from Takemichi. "Oi, don't hug him so casually" Izana glared at his brother.

"It's none of your business if I hug him or not" Mikey said back.

The two keeps looking daggers with eachother until their sister Emma smacks them in the head. "Can you guys please stop acting like childrens, Takemichi just came back give him a break" Emma then went beside Takemichi. "Sorry about them Takemichi"

"It's okay, Emma-san" Takemichi said.
"They deserve it either way" Hina suddenly pops up and glares at the others. They then just look down.

Draken then stands infront of Takemichi handling the 2 bars of chocolate. "Here...I got it for you.." he said while looking away but his ears are clearly red.

Takemichi gladly accepted the chocolate and holds the Draken's hand. "Thank you Draken-san"

The others then looked at Draken with visible frowns on their face.

"KEN-CHIN YOU LIAR! I GOT THAT MYSELF FOR MITCHI!" Mikey shouted.

_____________________________

After talking and catching up with other Takemichi then gathered everyone's attention. "I have something to tell you guys"

Their heads then straight away looked at the raven on what does he have to say.

"What is it Mitchy?" Chifuyu asked.

"I'm going to hold a gathering maybe on the next 2 weeks from now on" The raven said.

"Gathering?" They all said in unison.

"Yes and I want you guys to be present there" Takemichi said while everyone just looked at him. "Uhm..guys?"

"A Gathering held by Takemichi?"
"If it's like party of him...then..many people that came from rich family will be there"
"Does Mitchi want me to be his partner in the that event?"
"A Gathering with Mitchi huh.."
"A special gathering...I have no such clothes for that kind of event"

That's is on everyone's head. "Guys?" Takemichi called them up again.

"SURE WE'LL COME" Everyone except for Hina and Emma shouted.

The raven was surprised a bit but he was glad they agreed.