CHAPTER 30

•Wrong grammars
•Wrong spellings
•And other mistakes that I made in this chapter
•Hope you enjoy

"Talking"
'Thinking'

Hello guys! Sorry I wasn't able to publish a chapter last week, that is because I wasn't feeling well and I'm quite okay now hope you guys understand! Also if you noticed on the past chapter that there is Kian and Kai, actually they are the same person and I just forgot that Kai's name is originally Kian but I'll be using Kai from now on:)! Thank you and enjoy! ♡♡

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Days have pass and the day of the gathering is today. Everything is ready, Takemichi is making sure that everything is set.

People from different influential family and powerful ones started to enter the hotel where the gathering is held. There are also those who are from the news agencies also came to gather there to know what is the event about. Takemichi invited them cause he wants the whole world to know what is he. He is prepared for the criticism and hate that he will get from the others but he wouldn't mind the things they will say.

Most of those who are invited already arrived so Takemichi and his family also gets ready for their appearance.

The big door from the 2nd floor opened revealing the complete family head of the Kambe family as they go down the stairs. Daisuke and Haru came out first while their kids follow them behind. Haruto is holding Hotaru in his arms. This the first time that everyone sees Haruto's heir because it's his son's first debut on the media and in the social world.

"Is that his son?"
"Genes really never lie"
"The new young master really looks like his father"
"Is that Haruto's heir?"
"Looks like the first son really is already securing his role in the family, he already has a heir."
"Hoho, I'm sure that son of his will grew up very handsome like his father"
"Another Dominant Alpha added in the family"
They all murmured while setting their eyes on Hotaru.

They look very elegant and high class especially the main character of today's event, Kambe Takemichi. He is stunning as always. Wearing a black and white irregular patchwork casual long-sleeved blazer, the necklace that chifuyu gave him and the hairpin on the left side of his head that inui gave him on his birthday.

All eyes are on them and those in the broadcasting companies started taking pictures.

As the host of the party Takemichi started greeting his guests and entertaining them. The guests are not only from Japan but also from other countries that he invited.

"강 선생님, 와주셔서 감사합니다"
("How are you Mr. Kang. Thank you for coming") Takemichi started welcoming his guest.

“武道公子你的中國口音更流利了”
("Your Chinese accent became even more fluent Young Master Takemichi") someone complemented Takemichi.

“張老師,你過獎了,不過謝謝你的誇獎,我還在學習,還沒有那麼優秀"
("You flatter me Mr. Zhang but thank you for the compliment, I'm still learning so I'm not that really good") Takemichi then smiled back.

"Ha venido, Sr. Embajador. Me alegro de que haya podido venir aquí a pesar de su apretada agenda"
("You've come Mr. Ambassador. I'm glad you could come here despite of your Busy schedule") Takemichi greeted with a small bow.

_____________________________

"Miss Aio San!" Someone called a girl with purple hair and ruby red eyes while she was standing in the corner drinking her wine.