-•°Chapter 12 °•-

Dunno why I am updating early right now 😃 hgtfhbf I should be focusing on my modules 😶 also this chapter is going to be short 😄

••••••••••

"I know that Takemichi is rich but I didn't expect him to be this rich," Takuya said standing in front of a mansion that is bigger than their school.

"Please come in, the young master was waiting for you all since this morning" Sebas while opening the door.

When they all entered the mansion, they were greeted by maids and butlers who is lining each side bowing to them.

"Wow! This is amazing!" Kazushi said with his eyes sparkling looking around.

"Why do I feel like I don't belong in here....." Akkun said a little bit nervous but also fascinated, Takuya and Mokoto just nodded at what Akkun said.

"I think, we should have worn more formal clothes ken-chin," Mikey said also having the same sparkling eyes as Kazushi.

"We should have," Draken said.

"Didn't expect that you have a really rich friend Hina" Emma said holdings Hina's hands.

"I also didn't expect this kind of richness from him because he's a type of person who doesn't really like spending his money," Hina said looking around.

Chifuyu was just silent in the corner not caring about his surroundings because the only person he wanted to see now is 'his' cute Takemichi.

"Please follow me, the young master is still in the middle of his preparing and he ordered me to take you to the backyard terrace," Sebas said.

"Ah, yes," Hina said.

They all then followed Sebas to the backyard. When they entered the gate when they got here they saw a fountain and a small maze garden at the front now they saw a pool with a garden of different flowers and they also saw a greenhouse in the far corner and by just looking at it you already tell that it's bigger than the place that Draken is staying in. There are 3 terraces in the backyard and the one in the middle is the big one with a long and large prepared Dining table that 20 people can eat together and the other 2 terraces on each side also have a prepared Dining table that is good for 10 peoples.

Sebas lead them to the terrace on the right side to wait for Takemichi and they all settled down.

"While waiting for the young master, would you like to eat something?" Sebas asks with a closing eye smile.

"I want Doroyaki and Taiyaki!" Mikey said happily and earned a smack from Draken.

"Don't just tell him what to bring you" Draken said.

"But he asked if we want something to it," Mikey said pouting.

"I'll gladly bring it for you, and if you can't decide any you wanted to eat, I'll just bring our available snacks here, if it's that okay," Sebas said.

"That would be very okay for us," Hina said.

Sebas then bowed and walk back to bring them snacks.

"Didn't you say available desserts? Isn't this too much?" Chifuyu said looking at their table that is full of sweets and desserts.