-•°Chapter 19 °•-

"Talking"
'Thinking'
(I change my writing style a little bit😬😅)

_______________( ;∀;)_______________

"Like, huh....."

"I didn't just like him, I loved him"

Chifuyu got taken back after hearing those words from Takemichi. Seeing Takemichi a little work up while saying that only making the alpha having mix expression, he was sad and jealous at the same time but he suddenly light up when he remembered what he just ask Takemichi.

'Did you like someone before?' the alpha questioned himself the same question he ask Mitchy.

'That means it was his ex...... right?' That was he thought and just chuckled for a sign of relief.

Mitchy was thinking deeply about what he said.

'It's not like all love stories end with a happy ending'

He turned his attention to Chifuyu when the alpha chuckle.

"Why are suddenly chuckling there alone?" Mitchy ask as he was giving his signature smile to the alpha.

"N-nothing!......just a little relieve? (Wait wait is it relief? Or relieve?💀 nah nvm) Chifuyu said hiding his embarrassed face.

"About what?"

"Y-you don't need to know about that!" Chifuyu being a Tsundere. (I dunno how to explain his attitude so 😬)

"Btw! You were invited by Mikey to Toman's base right?" Chifuyu trying to change the subject.

"Yeah. I'm going there with Hina and Emma after school" Takemichi answered. "I heard you are also part of that gang?" He questioned.

"Yeah. Is it you first time seeing someone like us that is in a gang?" Chifuyu ask Takemichi because he thought maybe Takemichi will hate or will be scared because of him, but someone like Takemichi who's feels like, his in a war his whole life and killing his enemies with merciless, having more experience when it comes to fighting that is more brutal. Takemichi just laugh at the alpha's statement.

"It's not actually....... And for your information, I know 2 gang leaders" Takemichi said grinning at Chifuyu.

"Huh? Really? Who? Maybe I know them?" Chifuyu immediately asks making Takemichi laugh a little.

"Sorry can't tell" Takemichi was smiling seeing Chifuyu pouting. He suddenly remembered a white small boy who is pouting at him and an another white hair boy who is holding his hands feeling his the winner. He misses those times.

"C'mon, launch break is already over. We'll be late at class" Takemichi standing up, stretch both of his hands upward while Chifuyu also stands up.

"Right" Chifuyu still pouting.

'He looks cute..... Why I'm I seeing cat ears in him ...' Takemichi getting swayed by Chifuyu's cuteness when he is pouting, seeing the blonde alpha as a cat making shiro (the dog his father gave him in his bday) getting irritated while he was deeply sleeping in his comfortable pillow.

"L-let's go then! I can't want to finish school already so that I can already go the Toman's base" Takemichi what he was just thoughting about the alpha. (I'm starting to think that this story is only a chifutake story 💀)

"Okay....." Chifuyu said.

'But I don't want you to go there....' Chifuyu wanted to protest of Takemichi going to there base because that place is full of Alpha's and I know that they're were all going to fall in love to the raven. I mean who wouldn't, even Baji, Mikey and Draken is interested in the raven.