Chapter 2

Before I start this chapter I want to thank you all for reading my story and for supporting me 🥺 and also I will change their uniforms into something like this (don't attack me🙂)

A little reminder, I didn't back read so maybe there will be may mistake, hope you all understand 😁

I hope you enjoy this chapter 😊

Hina's POV:

I was outside of our school with Akkun, Takuya, Kazushi, and Makoto
waiting for a friend of ours that just came back from America after 6 years.

I can't wait to see him, Hina said excited to meet her bestfriend again.

Now I wonder what he looks like after we separated 6 years ago, Akkun said.
( They are the only one who knows that Takemichi is an Omega)

When the five happily talking to each other a black limousine stop in front of them.

(Btw they don't know that take-chan is rich-rich here😗💅)

______________________________________

" Young master, please" Sebas said while opening the car door for Takemichi.

"Thank you, Uncle Sebas" he said while going inside the car.
(He call him uncle Sebas because his like a family member to him✌️)

Sebas knock on the car window and takemichi opened it.

Young master, please remember what master Daisuke said and please don't get yourself in trouble, Sebas said in a worried tone.

Don't worry, Uncle Sebas, I'll be careful and don't forget who trained how to fight very strictly since I was a kid. Takemichi said trying to make the old man to not worry about him.

Then, I'll get going then, takemichi said.

Then take care young master. Sebas bow and giving his farewell to Takemichi.

Takemichi wave and give a bright smile.

Can't wait to meet them again. Takemichi thought.

When the car is almost infront of the school, he saw 5 students outside of the school entrance, 4 boys and a girl, and looks like they are waiting for someone. When he saw their faces clearly, his gave a lovely smile.

"Please stop the car Infront of those students", takemichi said excitedly because he totally who were those students.

Yes, young master, the driver said stoping the car Infront of Akkun, Takuya, Kazushi, Mokoto, and Hina.

______________________________________

"Is there another transfer student except Takemichi" Mokoto muttered that only the five of them can hear.

"I don't know but who's ever is this, he or she is rich" Kazushi muttered back.

All of the students that were entering the school gate were whisper about who is this new student.