-•°Chapter 10 °•-

Hello, so looks like some of you or can be even all of you notice where I got the reference in the last chapter and I dunno but I felt proud of myself when I wrote that chapter😁 and sorry that this chapter is a little bit late because of my busy schedule, hope you'll understand 😄.

Well hope you also enjoy this chapter ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

••••••••••

"It still hasn't 5 minutes right" a man with black hair flowing wildly on the right side of his face with black piercing black eyes.

"Well that was fast" the raven was sitting on the couch crossing his legs while smiling at the man.

"Please enjoy your drink" the girl with blue bought cups of coffee for the guest and for their master to drink then bowed and left the room.

The middle-aged man and the guy with sunflower blonde hair, Inui was waiting in the room until the conversation between the raven and Koko finished.

"So may I ask what your request is?" Koko asked.

"There is nothing" the raven answered while smiling.

"Huh?" Koko got frozen from where he is sitting.

An awkward silence fills the room.

" Then then why did yo-" before Koko could finish what he is saying the raven cut him off.

" I'm just here to see the man whom a "friend" of mine seduces this time," the raven said smiling with an irritated tone.

"Friend of yours?" Koko questioned.

"Lady Reylene Rodriguez. I wonder if you still remember her" Takemichi said while looking at Koko up and down. "And to what I see from you....you look like a man who fucks every omega you meet. Maybe because you bought her a rare dress I thought you would be highly one but I didn't expect you to be a deliquent and a young one" the raven continued which made Inui smirk making a satisfied face for eavesdropping in their conversation.

Meanwhile, Koko just got stabbed by an arrow but not a cupid arrow. "He thinks I'm an old man....." Koko thought while blood dripping from his mouth. " Hahaha...."

"I thought you two would only have both Hajime in your names but I didn't expect that even personalities, you two have a similarity" the raven chuckled while giving off that beautiful smile of his which made Koko eyes can't take off him. A very genuine smile that is full of brightness that can make anyone's heart melt by just looking at him.

"He's cute," Koko thought still watching the raven.

The raven then signed and stands up. "I'll better get going now, it's nice meeting you Mr. Hajime"

"Uh, what about the money?" Koko asked.

"It's yours" the raven answered.

"I'm sorry but I can't accept this because you didn't request something cutie" Koko then stands and smiled at the raven.

"I did request something. I ask for your presence" the raven also gave him his smile.

"Oh... I'll add another 20 million," the raven said making Koko's eyes widen.

"Huh?" Koko thought while blinking his eyes 2 times. "May ask for what?"

"Oh...it's for the dress you brought for my friend" again the raven with his genuine smile.

Another bodyguard then entered a room with a bag bigger than the suitcase then put it in front of Koko.

"His carrying this much of money just to see me and he even looks younger than me," Koko thought while frozen from where he is standing.