-•°Chapter 22 °•-

Toman members started to introduced their names one by one, trying to get close to Takemichi. Mikey ended the gang meeting and only Mikey, Draken and Captains and Vice captains are left. Usually they go after their meeting end but stayed since Takemichi is there. Hina already got home first, Emma walk her to her house.

At a short period of time, they already got Takemichi's interest in them. Seeing the raven laugh make them blush, the way he also go on their jokes makes their heart pound. 

"Oi! That's enough! It's already past 6, Takemichi already needs to go" Chifuyu shouted to his friends who is enjoying their time with the raven. That took Takemichi's attention and look at his watch. He didn't notice that it's already this late.

"Oh, it's already this late, looks like I need to go home now" Takemichi then stands up from where he is sitting and clean himself.

"Awwww, could you stay even just for a little bit Mitchy?" Mikey cling on Takemichi.

"Ah, sorry Mikey-kun but, my parents would be worried if I got home really late" Takemichi apologies which made Mikey pout.

"Okay...." Seeing Mikey act like that made Takemichi giggle.

"I'll walk Takemichi up to his house" Chifuyu said, making all the attentions go to him.

"Ah! You don't need too Fuyu-" Takemichi was about to reject Chifuyu's request when everyone then shouted NO!, making him startled and then they started arguing.

"I'll take Takemichi home!"

"No! He'll gonna go with us!"

"Huh!? What did you say!"

"You guys don't know where he live so I'll take him with me"

"He can tell us!?"

"Uh, guys-" Takemichi wanted to stop arguing but no one is listening to him and they continue to argue.

"Guys-"

"Uhh, guyssss....."

"It's okay I'll go-"

"Guys.... please stop-"

Everytime he wanted to say something is getting interrupted, no one is listening and they keep arguing making Takemichi pissed.

He then let out a sigh.

"EVERYONE! PLEASE SHUT UP FOR A MOMENT!"

They all went to silent, making their attention go to the raven with a little surprised faces.

'Good' Takemichi then smiled at them.

"First, No need to send me home. Second, I can take care of myself. And third, my family driver will be here any minute so no need to argue who will take me home" Takemichi explained and everyone just said "okay..." with a little sad tone.

After minutes of waiting, a light from a car's head light flashes the entrance of the shrine signaling that Takemichi's pick up is here...but...it's not the car that use to pick him up everyday.... rather...it's a car that only his oldest brother have in the family...

'Don't tell me it's really brother Haruto driving it ...'

*Beep Beep*

"Ah- looks like my pick up here" Takemichi stood up and ready to go.

"Then-" He was about to say good bye when someone toke off his bag from his back that surprised him.

He suddenly look up to see who is the one who took his bag, seeing his oldest brother taking off his sun glasses.