-•°Chapter 21 °•-

"Takemichi, why are you here?" A sudden surprise when the white-haired boy with a mask who made eye contact with Takemichi earlier also entered the chat.

"A-ah...Sanzu-san......" Takemichi was shocked that Sanzu talk to him because he thought that the white-haired man avoided him when they made eye contact.

"Huh? You two know each other?" Draken stated first. Making all the Toman's members look at Sanzu.

"U-uh...yeah...we meet each other last week at a convenience store" Takemichi literally lie.

"Huh? But we didn-"

"Excuse me but, we have something to talk about. Can you give us a minute?"

Takemichi cut what was Sanzu was about to tell and immediately went in front of the boy.

"Ah, okay" Draken already stated because he saw how the others were about to object, definitely Mikey and Chifuyu.

"Thank you" Takemichi then immediately bowed then grabbed Sanzu's wrist and drag him to the corner where no one can hear them while the others lock their eyes into them with a bit of...... jealousy.

'Convenience store? Why would Takemichi go there?' Chifuyu is looking at the two walking away with curious eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Takemichi started the conversation.

"Aren't I supposed to be the one who will ask that?" Sanzu replied back to Mitchy.

"What are you doing here? And when did you come back!?" Sanzu repeated what Mitchy just ask just now and added another question, raising his voice a little bit.

"I'm here because I was invited by a "friend" .......and I just came back last week...." Takemichi trying to avoid Sanzu's eyes.

"A friend? Do you mean Mikey and Chifuyu? And....you came back last week and didn't even contact us!?" Sanzu exclaimed.

"W-well, I don't want to bother you guys, definitely Senju and Takeomi-san......." Takemichi trying to explain.

Sanzu didn't know but he feels frustrated at what Takemichi just said.

Sanzu and Takemichi meet each other when Senju and Takeomi went to visit their brother and Takemichi tag along. [I'ma make the Sanzu's relationship with his siblings better but Toman doesn't know that he has siblings (・∀・)]

It was 3 years ago. When Takemichi secretly went back to Japan when he was 15 years old. He didn't told Hina or his other friends that he came back because of the mission his father gave him. He didn't want to cause trouble for his friends so he didn't contact them. That time when he went back to Japan, he meet Senju and Brahman. They were about to fight the gang his of his boyfriend but he interrupted it.

Takemichi became close to Brahman, especially to Senju, Takeomi, and Wakasa. They hang out quite often. Senju told Takemichi about him having a brother was he and Takeomi was about to visit Sanzu at that time but Takemichi insisted to tag along.

Sanzu lived separately from his siblings because they went to different schools.

Sanzu was living in a good apartment. When the 2 meet already, looks like Sanzu was attached to the raven because when Takemichi accidentally saw Sanzu's scar on the face, he thought that Takemichi would also say that it was disgusting and looked ugly but it was the opposite. The raven thought it was cool. Takemichi then keeps babbling about him also wanted a scar when he was a child because it will help him look even more dominant or serious.

That time, Sanzu laugh off what Takemichi said, but he was really... happy that time. Also, Sanzu knows about Takemichi being a Dominant Omega one that makes Sanzu even more protective to the raven.