-•°Chapter 17 °•-

"Michan ask something for his birthday?" Haruto and Hiroto said in unison. Both look at their little brother who is looking away from them.

The dog then suddenly went to Takemichi and making Takemichi to turn his attention to him. Takemichi noticed and bend down to pat the dog's head.

"Cute" Takemichi thought when the dog was making some happy noises by the raven's touch.

"Looks like he likes you" Haru also pat the dog's head. "He still doesn't have a name. What do you want to name him?" He asks.

"Hmmmm......" Takemichi was thinking deeply on what to name his new dog. It's not his first time having a pet but not a dog so it's his first time having a pet dog.

"Aha!" Takemichi shouted in his thoughts when he already think of something.

"Shiro, I'm going to call you shiro" Takemichi patting's Shiro's head making the dog pur.(Dog can pur but more like a rumbling sound, most of the dog trainers call it "rumble". Sorry bout the cringe characters name, I'm bad at naming (╥﹏╥))

Takemichi then got a pat from his Papa making him look up and smile at Haru.

"That's a cute name Takemichi- kun" Hina said making Daisuke and Haru's attention to them.

"Thank you Hina" Takemichi said standing up from his position.

"Rosy brown hair, you must be Hinata Tachibana one of Takemichi's friends." Daisuke turning his attention to his son's friends. Ofcource, he already done a background check on them when Takemichi told him that he will invite his friends but notice Mikey and Draken, he thought Takemichi only invited 7 of his friends Takemichi didn't said anything about those two.(Draken and Mikey)

"Ah, yes! It's nice meeting you Mr. Kambe" Hina replying to Takemichi's father and Daisuke hums as a response.

"So you guys must me Takemichi's friends. It's nice meeting you, Takemichi always talk about you" Haru greeting Takemichi's friends making them smile at him.

"Oh, it's already 6:30, why don't we head to the dining table already" Haru signaling Sebas to prepare the dishes for dinner and the dining table on the center terrace.

_______________________

Everyone was having a fine dinner. A big table was prepared to them. Different foods from another country's making Takemichi's friends uneasy because they haven't taste kinds of food that is prepared but good thing there are also foods that they know. Daisuke was talking to his children on how are they doing so far. Hotaru who is enjoying his dinner with his grandfather (Haru) and Takemichi who is also talking to his friends to make them comfortable to with his family.

"Btw, how is Takemichi doing in school?" Daisuke asks Takemichi's friends who is enjoying there time.

"Takemichi was doing fine in school Mr. Kambe. The teachers in our school really like having Takemichi in their class" Hina answering Takemichi's Father making Akkun, Takuya, Mokoto and Kazushi a relief face.

"He also have a kind personality and his beauty can even exceeds a woman for a beta making everyone in our class likes him........ and even me was attracted to him" Chifuyu accidentally said making him freeze from cutting his steak from realizing to what he just said. Everyone was looking at him but good thing no one heard about his last phrase because he said it in a low tone.

"Uh- s-sorry for being rude" Chifuyu apologizing bowing his head to them and look up seeing Takemichi with a beautiful smile because Takemichi thought it was a compliment. He then look down suddenly having his ears red. Takemichi's sister saw the red ears of Chifuyu making her smirk.