Chapter 4

So before I start, I want to credit this chapter to my bestprend 💅 cause I don't know what to write next so she gave me a little bit of ideas.😁

Hope you like this chapter

____________________

"What's you're name little flower?" The black haired man ask holding Takemichi's hand and kiss it.

The black haired man was waiting for a flustered reaction from Takemichi but instead, Takemichi gave him a Huh? face.

"Huh?" Takemichi said confused.

"Huh?" the black haired man was also confused because his charm didn't work on the raven.

"Huh?" Chifuyu also said that because his also confused on what's happening right in front of him.

"Huh!?" Chifuyu shouted in his thoughts and suddenly pulled the ravens wrist because the black haired man kissed the ravens hand.

The black haired man was suprise by the sudden action that Chifuyu made, because Chifuyu doesn't even care if he flirt with over 20+ people in a day. He was already tired dealing with him but he interrupted him while asking for the ravens name and he was also suprise that his charm didn't affect the Takemichi even a bit.

"Now that's interesting" the black haired man thought while looking at Chifuyu and Takemichi.

Chifuyu pulled Takemichi's wrist and pulled him at his back.

"Baji-kun, you can go first, just tell Mikey that I will be late for our meeting, looks like my "friend" here have something to tell me. The blonde alpha said looking at his friend  smiling with a face thats telling him to go away.

The black haired man just smirk because of the sudden attitude that the blonde alpha is showing him. "Friend?" He thought.

"Hmmmm, I'll get going then, but before that, you didn't answer my question. What's your name?" The black haired man look at the raven who's behind Chifuyu's back.

" That's for me to know and for you to find out" Takemichi answered the black haired while putting his left hand in his hips.

The black haired man just laugh of what the raven just answer him. It's his first time getting rejected while asking someones name because usually people immediately answer him because his an alpha or they fall for his looks.

"Your an interesting one, you know that. My name is Baji Keisuke. Now that I stated my name, can I have yours now, Little flower?" Baji asked again with a grin in his face and putting his hands inside his pocket.

The raven just let out a signed because he still has something to talk to Chifuyu.

"It's Takemichi.......Kambe Takemichi" Takemichi said not looking at the black haired man.

"Takemichi.... What a nice name. It's means bamboo a thin slender, neat, little and pliable tree, it's suits you well, with that slim body of yours. (Did I just make Baji good at words 🤓) Baji said to Takemichi with a flirtatious tone.

"Wow Baji-san, I didn't know that your good at words. Chifuyu said cutting their conversation.

"Now that you have introduced yourself to Takemichi, you can go now , I'll be there when I finished talking to Takemichi" Chifuyu said with a irritated tone while smiling at him.

"Okay, okay, I'll go now". Baji just turn around and go leaving the two.

He suddenly stop and turn around  "See you again, Mitchi~" he said while turning back and walk away.

"Kambe..... so he's from a rich family. Heh....." Baji thought and smirk again.

Chifuyu growled but Takemichi didn't notice. He stops and turn around and notice that he still grabbing  Takemichi's hand.