Chapter 6

Hello, I'm just bored today bcs I don't know what to do during our sem break so I wrote this chapter early 😐 hehehe 😅✌️ hope you all like the new cover, I made it out of my boring life 😌 hope you enjoy this chapter though 🙂

_________________________

Chifuyu pulled Takemichi at the back alley at there school leaving Takemichi friends still frozen

"Oi, what your problem. Chifuyu, it hurts...." Takemichi said while struggling to get his hands off Chifuyu but Chifuyu didn't heard him.

"How dare he touch what's mine! My omega!" Chifuyu having his own world but got taken back by the word 'omega'.

Right....his not an omega...." He muttered.

"Chifuyu!" The blonde alpha stops got back to reality when he heard someone shouts his name.

He turn around and saw the raven without even realizing that his dragging and gripping him to much.

"Ta-takemichi!" He then let go of the raven's hands.

"I-im sorry....." The blonde alpha said while looking down.

"What's wrong with you today....." The raven said not looking at the alpha.

"I-I- I just......"the alpha said shuttering.

"Your releasing to much angry pheromones..... stop it first....." The raven said covering his nose with his hands.

Chifuyu then stops releasing some angry pheromones and look back at the raven.

"I'm sorry Takemichi....."Chifuyu said with a visible sad tone in it.

"Did something happened today?" The raven said trying to reassure the alpha.

"Nothing......" Chifuyu said still not looking at the raven.

"Liar" Takemichi thought because he know if he say it to him the alpha will just feel more bad.

Takemichi then just let out a sign and look at the alpha. "You sure..."

Chifuyu look at the raven and just nod.

Of course Takemichi didn't believe him.

There was awkward silence between them before Chifuyu broke it.

"Btw, who is that boy your with......" Chifuyu ask clenching fist still remembering what happened.

"Oh.... You mean Hajime, he a friend of mine" the raven said smiling at the blonde alpha.

"Friend, huh......" The blonde alpha said in a low tone.

There conversation were interrupted by the sudden bell rang.

~Time skip~
•Lunch•

"Btw Takemichi, your birthday is already on Saturday (it's already Wednesday in there so yeah)" Hina said drinking her juice.

"Yeah, what would you like Takemichi?" Akkun ask looking at the raven who is enjoying his fries.

"Hmmm? What?" Takemichi said looking at them.

"I ask if you want something for your birthday?" Akkun repeated his question.

"Ah....oh.... I don't like any" the raven said flashing them with his smile.

The others look at him.dumb folded.

"I don't like want anything but I want you all to go and celebrate it with me" the raven said and grin at them.