CHAPTER 24

•Wrong grammars
•Wrong spellings
•And other mistakes that I made in this chapter

Daina Kambe, 2nd oldest child in the Kambe family. A Doctor in many fields and now is the owner of the K Hospital that belongs to the Kambe family.

A very intelligent person when it comes to science but not good at remembering things cause they say, you are smart when you easily forgot things.

She is now on her way back to Tokyo to her work. She stayed at Shibuya cause she has a meeting there.

While driving she then stopped at a red light. While waiting to the light to turn green she drinks her vitamins. As a Doctor, she is also very careful with her health.

She took one pill, she crunch it down with her teeth cause the vitamins she drinks is also made by herself and she made it chewable.

While eating it down, she noticed the taste was kinda sour when it supposed to be sweet and...taste like she's eating grass...She spit it out and checks what kind of medicine did she drinks.

Looking at the name of the pill made her eyes widen. She immediately Uturned her car back to their house. The medicine she just drinks was supposed to be Takemichi's suppressants for his heat but she thinks she accidentally switch it with her vitamins when giving it to him last night cause both have the same color and shape.
_______________________

As she reach her house, she just bang the front door open which made every servant startled.

"L-lady Daina, you're back.." Sebas said with surprised.

"Where is Take's suppressants" She said while looking around.

"The young master took it to his school my lady" Sebas said while escorting Daina.

"Shit" Daina cursed which made everyone surprised cause as the only lady of the house, they never heard her cursed.

"Is there something wrong my lady?"

"Sebas come with me, We need to take my little brother" She said as she walks intimidately outside and get into her car.

"Y-yes my lady!" Sebas was surprised by the sudden order and also went inside her Lady's car.
_____________________

Everyone was dumbfounded of what just happened. "Takemichi is an Omega?" "His in heat?" "Izana knows Mitchi?" "What's the relationship between those two" that's what's on everyone's mind until a car stopped Infront of Izana and Hina.

"Who-" Izana was interrupted when a girl went out of the car who has the same looks with Takemichi but has greyish eyes and took Takemichi's from his hands.

"Daina nee San" Hina said.
"Thank you for taking care of my brother" she said as she puts Takemichi inside the car. "I'll taking him from here" The car then instantly leave. 

         -♡-

Daina hand over the medicine to Sebas for Takemichi to calm down. "Young master, please drink this"

Takemichi was panting so hard, he feel so hot that he wants to take off all his clothes.

He is drinking his suppressants while Sebas is slowly making him drink water. He is laying in Sebas shoulders while slowly getting calmed down. He is still panting as he looks at his surroundings and saw his sister's hair. "N-nee-san.." he said shuttering.

His sister looks at him at the car front mirror with worries. "Sorry about that Mitchi, your sister accidentally switched my vitamins to your suppressants" she said.

"It's okay nee-san..." He replied and remembered what happened earlier.
"So..they know that I'm an Omega now..." The car went silent and Sebas just past his young master's head.

"Don't worry young master, I'm sure they will understand.." Takemichi just replied him with a "Mmmm".

"I'll talk to Dad and Papa about this, you don't have to transfer because it was my mistake Mitchi" Daina is trying to comfort his little brother but Takemichi just smiled at her.

"No need to nee-san, maybe this is the price for lying. I don't want to lie in the first place but I think this is good so that they already know truth.." Takemichi said as his eyes slowly drifts to sleep.

Sebas then pats his young master's head more to make him comfortable while his sister drives away from Shibuya.

Everytime Takemichi is in heat, he always spends it on Yokohama. One of the biggest houses there are owned by Takemichi's grandma which already passed away and it was passed into him. It's a rural place where Takemichi can let out his pheromones.

It is also where the mineral mine that he owns also located.
_________________________

It's been 6 days since Takemichi didn't show up at school. Hina already said to the gang that an Omega's heat usually last a week but it still not enough to cheer them up.

"What should we do Emma..they already looked like murmuring to someone's death.." Hina said which made Emma holds her laugh.

"Let them be, they are just love sick" Emma replied to Hina. "Eh"

"But the thing is why is Tenjiku, Brahman and Black Dragons here again" Emma then looks at her back when the same group as last time is walking Infront of them now.

Toman looks up and also stands up. They don't want to look weak to others. "What are you doing here again" Draken asked in irritated tone.

"His still not here I see..." Izana said in disappointed that the one his finding still isn't there.

"Are you talking about Takemichi? What's your relationship with him" Chifuyu who stepped in in their conversation.

"No need for you to know" Izana said as he just looked around which made Chifuyu annoyed.

"Also what's Brahman's and Black Dragon's" business here again. We already proved that we aren't the one who killed your members" Baji who is also irritated in the situation right now also asked.

"Same goes with Izana" both gangs answered.

"And the reason for you to find Mitchi is?"Mikey added with a serious tone while eating his Dorayaki.

"Also the same reason with that white haired dude" they answer.

"You know what, it's useless staying here, let's go Kakucho, Ran, Rindou".

When they were about to leave, a sudden black lemousine stopped Infront of them. A man that in his middle aged and wearing a butler suit came out of the car and greeted them.

"A pleasant morning to you all. I'm here send by my young master. He would like to see you every single one of you here"

TO BE CONTINUED

Early chapter for u guys<3