-•°Chapter 18 °•-

-The next day-
•Lunch Time•

Takemichi was enjoying his peaceful break at the school rooftop while sitting on the floor enjoying the cool breeze. He heard the door clicking and turn his gaze to know who is it.

"Chifuyu?" Takemichi mumbled.

Chifuyu who looks like he already found something that he lost. He then started to walk towards Takemichi and sat beside him.

"Why are you here?" Takemichi ask while gazing at the blonde alpha.

"Aren't I the one who supposed to ask that question?" Chifuyu answered back. "I saw Hina and the others on the cafeteria, your always with them everytime when lunch come so how come your not with them now?" Chifuyu raising one of his eyebrows.

"Well.... I wanted some time alone for now" Takemichi answered and just smile at Chifuyu but Chifuyu noticed a little bit of sadness from that smile.

"Did something happened?"

Takemichi who just looked down when the blonde alpha questioned him.

"Well....to be honest, I visited my grandmother today..." Takemichi look up a bit sad.

Chifuyu who confusely look at the raven. "Yesterday was your birthday, did she greet you?" Chifuyu trying to light up the mood.

Takemichi then look at him and just chuckled.

"Did I said something funny?" Chifuyu thought.

"My grandmother is already dead and today is her death anniversary" Takemichi then look at Chifuyu. Silence then suddenly came and filled the two of them.

"I-I'm sorry..... I didn't know......" Chifuyu who just made a mistake and look down while cursing himself.
"Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! What the hell did you do CHIFUYU!!!!!" He screamed inside his head.

Takemichi notices that Chifuyu was down because of what he said but instead of being feel even more sad he let out a small laugh making Chifuyu turned his attention back to him.

"H-huh?"

"My grandparents were already dead before I was even born into this world. The one I visited today was my father's grandmother, the one who raised me......She died after the next day after I celebrated my 11th birthday....." Takemichi said with a sad tone on the last sentence.

"Oh......" Chifuyu mumbled.

Takemichi notices the frowned face of Chifuyu because of what he said.

"Don't worry, it's already in the past. I already moved on" Takemichi trying to reassured the blonde alpha but Chifuyu is still having a sad face.

"Did I said too much?" Takemichi sweat dropping.

An awkward silence filled the two making uncomfortable.

Takemichi then just let out a sigh and look up the sky. He then suddenly have a memory flashback. He remembered the time when he was still 6 years old and he was already forced to study different languages by his grandmother. He remembered how strict his grandmother to him not because he was an omega but because she wanted Takemichi to be strong to compete even with Alpha's, she wanted to proved the world that even Takemichi is an omega, he has still the blood of being a Kambe flowing in his veins.

There is an only rule in a Family who has been a alpha for all generation, "Don't accept an omega as a family member" but when Daisuke's grandmother knew about Takemichi being an omega she then wanted to be the one who will raised him. Daisuke's grandmother also have an omega son but his husband didn't accept him. She beg his husband to let his child stay in the mansion but in one condition he will have the same lifestyle as an alpha, if he proved that he is worthy of having the Kambe's last name. Daisuke's grandmother accepted it but her husband permitted it but he didn't show any affection to the child. The time came when the omega son got kick out of the house because he brought same to the Kambe's name.

Daisuke's grandmother insisted to be the who will raised and teach Takemichi because she doesn't want Takemichi to be like her son that she failed to protect. Takemichi was also thankful to his grandmother off raising him strictly because of her he wouldn't be respected by many despite of being an omega.

Chifuyu notices a peaceful smile on Takemichi's face when he was looking at the sky. At the time there is only work that came to his mind.

"Beautiful" he mumbled that is enough to be heard by Takemichi.

"Huh?"

Both of their eyes meet and Chifuyu suddenly notice what he just said just now and the first one to look away from the raven.

"A- ah!! Nothing!" Chifuyu didn't have a blush on his face but Takemichi notices the blonde alpha ears, they were red, making him chuckle.

Takemichi's face suddenly move towards the alpha's face giving him a kiss on the cheeks.

Chifuyu who was shocked and suddenly look at the raven who was grinning at him. He's face suddenly turned into a tomato because of the raven.

"W-what d-di-"

"You're really handsome, ya know Chifuyu" Takemichi was smiling at him innocently. Chifuyu face got even more redder.

"If I were an omega I would've accepted you as my alpha" Takemichi who said it innocently. "But sadly I'm pretending to be a beta now" he added on his thoughts.

Chifuyu who looked down looking a little bit shy wanted to ask something.

"Takemichi, do you like someone?" Chifuyu directly ask the raven.

Takemichi went silent then answered. "Not at the moment"

Chifuyu suddenly have a little smile appeared on his face.
"Is that so" he suddenly grinned at the raven who is confused by the sudden change of attitude.

"Then, did you like someone before?" Chifuyu suddenly asks again.

Takemichi who went silent again by the question. He looked down to the floor and looked up at the sky.

"Like, huh....."

"I didn't just like him, I loved him"

To be continued...................

Hello, I'm back
I'm really sorry I updated this late.
My school work got doubled, not even doubled but got tripled for the last month but good thing my schedule got back to normal. We have 12 modules every 2 weeks but already doubled (╥﹏╥).

So I'll try to finish it early from now on so that I can update early for you guys but I'm really lazy to do it uebfudbeiebeuevehwuwu *sigh*

Btw I'll update my other story tonight or tomorrow if your also reading it because I'm writing my story now on my online class hihi

Well I hope your statisfied in this chapter for now and I'm sorry again...
See you on the next chapter!

•Wrong grammars
•Wrong spellings
•And other mistakes that I made in this chapter

(The art not mine but I just designed it for my story so credits to the original owner)