CHAPTER 31

•Wrong grammars
•Wrong spellings
•And other mistakes that I made in this chapter
•Hope you enjoy

"Talking"
'Thinking'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Aio and her friends then look at their back. Looks like Takemichi wasn't smiling and walking towards her but to his friends who just arrived.

"You're the one who bought most of what we're suppose to wear here how could we not" Hina then smiled.

Aio slowly looked down because of embarrassment while her friends went near her and comforted as she then runs away. She knows that many people was looking and couldn't handle the stares.

"What's with her?" Hakai asked as their eyes then looked at Aio who's running away.

"Uhh..I don't know" Takemichi blinked as she looked at Aio confusedly too. "Anyways I'm really really glad you're here" He then smiles at them.

"Ah- his glowing again.." Hina stated.
"Yeah..he is always when he smiles" Draken added as everyone nods in agreement.

Chifuyu and Inui noticed Takemichi's accessories when he continues to talk to them. Chifuyu gave a proud smile seeing the necklace while Inui also smiles for a bit cause the hairpin he gave him really suit the raven.

Takemichi bought them to the side where VIP couches prepared for them and foods where they could just sit there for the whole event and no one can casually disturb them until they asked permission to a servant.

"The air is really different here huh.." Chifuyu stated while looking around.

"Yeah..I mean look at those eyes staring at us" Draken exclaimed cause they are really many eyes on them, maybe because they are Takemichi's "friends".

Takemichi chuckles at his friends statements. "Don't worry guys. No one can touch you here when you're are labeled as my friends" The raven reassured them but that wasn't reassuring the harem, instead it hurt them. They feel like they where stabbed by the phrase "Labeled as friends".

They nervously laughs at Takemichi cause he still didn't know the fact that they have feelings for him and already got friend zoned.

They had a chat with eachother, laughing and complementing.

A new guest came in and looks like he came with a partner. Takemichi glanced at his guest. He expected the German guy that disturb his time with his friends last time but the one he didn't expect was that guy's partner. Takemichi scoffs when he saw them as he stands up. "I have to a new guest. I have to greet them first. Just ask a servant here if you need anything" Takemichi then walked towards them as Kai follow his young master from behind.

His friends nods while their eyes still follows the raven.

[Bold text means they are speaking English]

"Mr. Schmidt, glad you accepted my invitation" Takemichi smiles and forwards his right hand for a handshake.

"We meet again Young Master Takemichi" Caspian accepted the handshake. They both shared a smile but it's visible that it's fake while both of their hands tighten their grips.

They both let go as Takemichi glanced at his partner. "It is a pleasure to meet you again. Ms. Scarlet Shimizu" Takemichi looked at her up and down. Red hair with those green eyes. A mole under her right eye same as Hotaru. The same looking scarlet he ones knew.

"The pleasure is mine Young Master but my last name isn't Shimizu anymore. Schmidt is now my last name" The girl gave him a smile that made Takemichi surprised.