Introduction.

Assalamualaikum Everyone.

How are you all?

So first of all let me tell you this story was previously known was "His True Love❤" and the cover of the book was also different. Due to some reasons I had to change my id along with the name of my both books and covers. It was really heartbreaking for me to this but IT WAS NECESSARY TO DO.

Anyways I had unpublished my both books from my previous id and have published my 2nd books here with new cover and title. Except the cover and title nothing in the book has changed. So enoy reading it.

This is my first story on wattpad and this story isn't Copied from any story because this is full of my imagination. And if you see this story on any other platform other then wattpad then please do let me know, because I only write stories on wattpad and not on other app.

All the characters, name and situation are from my imagination and not real, if it is then it might be pure coincidence.

As they say 'Don't judge a book by its cover' so I request you all to not to judge it by just this introduction and first few chapters. I agree the first few chapters aren't too good but,  Continue to read it and I am sure you will love it.

I am not too good at writing introduction and descriptions but still I tried to make it good so I hope you will continue to read further.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share with your friends.

It would really mean alot if you would take a second out and vote and few more time to comment too. And please don't just vote on random chapters or your favourite chapter. Please just vote in sequence.

And last but not the least I hope you will enjoy reading it. If you do then follow me for further updates and I am planning to start a new story soon after i complete my ongoing one. And I am very excited about it.

Till Then......
Take Care......
See Yaa.....

MM💖

Edited: 02/05/2021.