Chapter 57.

Assalamualaikum.

How are you all?

Can anyone guess what is today? Think think you will know. If you still don't remember then I will tell at the end.

Another Surprise😉
I hope you will enjoy reading it.

So let's begin.

Not Edited.

27/May/21.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shehzeen's P.O.V:

After completing my novel I closed it and kept it on the table and leaned back to stretch my body. This was my second novel of the day. I am really bored today so thought to read few novels.

Earlier I got Summi's call and we both spoke for an hour. She face timed me. I spoke with everyone and her baby bump was growing . She is six Months pregnant. Time flies fast. Still cant believe it's been six month since we are staying here.

Sometimes I feel sad but he always do his best to be with me. He takes me out on dates, for dinner, for amusement parks, for shopping and try his best to spend as much time as he can. We even went to Areefa Aunty's house too. Her grand childrens are so cute and naughty. I just love them alot.

Many times all the ladies came at our house too and we had small ladies party. It was really fun. Aliya gave birth to a cute little boy. He is a total copy of Aliya. We made his room, we did baby shopping, and we also decorated his room for his welcoming.

And I am so happy for Nassu as she finally accepted the proposal which came for her last month. And the engagement will be after after 3 days. I am so happy for my bestie who will finally get married. Though there is still time for that but I am excited.

I looked at the time it was almost 7:00 pm. I got up and went in our room and went to washroom to make wudhu as Magrib azaan will be said in a while. After making wudhu I came out and wiped my face. Soon Magrib azaan was said. After azaan was done I read dua and started my prayer after laying the prayer mat.

After namaz I made dua for everyone. Then folded the prayer mat and took the Quran and started reading it. After half an hour i was done reading the Quran and kept it in the closet. Then went downstairs to make dinner.

After thinking for some time I thought to make fried rice, Naan and butter chicken and lemonade. After an hour i was done preparing everything and went to offer Isha prayer. After praying Isha prayer I took out his clothes and kept it in the bed along with his towel and came down.

It was 9:15 Pm means in 15 minutes he will be back. I thought to make apple pie as dessert. In 10 Minutes I was done then put it to bake and started cleaning the kitchen. Just as I was done cleaning I heard the door bell rang.

I looked at the time 9:30 Pm. I smiled and went to open the door. I greeted him smiling. He pulled me in a hug after replying to my Salam. I smiled and hug him back. After breaking the hug I took his bag and lead him to the couch and made him sit.

Then went in kitchen to brought a glass of water and served him. After he drank it I kept the glass on the table. He leaned on the couch resting his head back with closed eyes. I smiled and started massaging his head. A groan escaped from his mouth. I giggled and continued massaging his head.

After he was relaxed i said him to get fresh and come down i will arrange the table for dinner. I went near the table to pick the glass but before I could take it he pulled me to him wrapping his arms around me and nuzzling his head in my neck.