Chapter 49.

Assalamualaikum,

How are you?

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

Let's begin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shehzeen's P.O.V:

It's been a week since our marriage and I am happy to say it was a wonderful experience of spending my time with my in law's and specially Rayyan. What can i say about him. From the amount of time I had spend with him I came to knew a lot about him.

He is a very kind person and is always ready to help anyone. He loves his family alot and work too but his first priority is his family, and I have also noticed his love for children. He loves to travel, to buy things for his loved once, to always keep others happy and to care about others. And last but not the least, as I had said before too about how handsome and charming he is.

After doing his work on laptop Rayyan came to help me in packing our luggage for the trip. Tomorrow at 8:00 am we have a flight to catch. I asked him were are we going but he didn't say, he said it's a surprise for me. I tried to ask Nassu too but even she didn't say, even Summi don't know where we all are going.

"Please say na, were we are going. It will help me to pack our clothes," I said looking at him. He shook to head and said "Pack some clothes for cold weather and mostly causal wear. We are going for two weeks, pack some extra necessary things too."

I shook my head and continued my packing. After an hour and half, I was finally done with the packing. Rayyan went to offer Zuhar prayer, I completed his packing which weren't much as he had already done packing.

Then we both went to have lunch with everyone. After lunch we all sat in living room having dessert. Mom was sitting next to me saying about how much she will miss me and Rayyan.

I frowned and said,"Mom we will be gone just for 2 weeks and then we will be back soon. Don't worry mom," I said giving her a small smile. She gave me a sad smile and hugged me. I looked at everyone and they all had sad smile. I was confused seeing everyone like this even Summi was sad.

I didn't understand why all are so sad. We will be gone just for two weeks and will come back right. Whats there to be sad about. Then after some more talks we all went to get some rest as tonight we all will have a get together here were everyone will come that is, My family along Zainu api and Zeeshan jiju, My maternal side family, Summi's family from both side, And Rayyan's family from both side.

I removed my hijab as it was just both of us and opened my hair and let it fall, I took some hair from both side and secured it with the small clutch in the middle. And wrap the dupatta around my neck.

One more thing I noticed was that, mom said she will miss Rayyan and me alot but she didnt said the same thing to Summi and Rehan Bhai. Even both of them will be going with us right? then why mom said to only us.

As i was lost in my thoughts I heard Rayyan calling me.
"Shehzii, where are you lost dear? Any problem?" He asked looking at me with concern in his eyes. I smiled and shook my head, I wanted to ask him about all that but thought not to.

"Nothing. There isn't any problem, just was thinkng something. Why did you called me? Do you need something?" I asked changing the topic. He looked at me for a while then said,"I asked if you are done with the packing or anything else you need to pack."

I shook my head and said," No everything is packed, nothing is remaining."

He nodded his head positively and continued doing his work on laptop. I looked at the clock and saw it was 3:20 Pm. I was feeling bored, as i didn't had anything to do. So I took my cell and scroll through the messages on whatsapp.