Chapter 13

Assalamualaikum,

How are you all?

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

Sorry for updating late.

Let's Begin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shehzeen's P.O.V:-

Today is Zainu api's mehendi. Everyone was busy in doing last minute preparation. I was with Zainu api in her room. Arranging all the things which she will need to wear today.

"Shehzii how is it looking. Will i look fat in this dress. Will i not look good. Is the colour too dark," Zainu api asked showing her Mehendi dress. It was a beautiful dress. It was of Mehendi green colour with golden works on it.

"Api it is looking very good. Yes you will look very pretty in this dress. No you will not look fat. And no the colour is not dark. It's perfect," I said shaking my head.

"Api take all these and go have shower and come back soon. You even have to get ready. It's already 3:30. Now go," I said giving her dress. The function will start after asr namaz. I made sure she went to have shower.
After sending her I arranged all her jewellary and make up products on dressing table. After half and hour Zainu api finished showering and came out wearing her dress. She first offered asr namaz then i helped her sit on the chair.

I started doing her hair. Then did her make up. While I was doing her make up Nassu came in api's room to see if api was ready or not. She helped api in wearing jewellary and shoe. Then I wrapped hijab around her head propperly.

Now she was ready for her Mehendi. I just did her simple make up and even in that she is looking pretty. Maa Sha Allah. I turned her and made her see herself in mirror.

"Maa sha Allah Api. You are looking really pretty," Nassu said.
"Jazakallahu khaira dear," Zainu api said. She stood up and hugged me and said,"Jazakallahu khaira Shehzii. You are awesome," I smiled and hugged her back.

"Wayyiyakum khair Api," I said.
We heard a knock and broke the hug Masi came inside to see if her daughter was ready or not.

"Zainab are you- Maa Sha Allah my daughter is looking beautiful," Masi said and hugged zainu api.
After sometimes they broke the hug and zoya and Nassu took Api to living room where the function will be held.

"Shehzii when are you planning to get ready? Go soon and get ready function will start soon," Masi said more like ordered. I said okay with a smile on my face and went to get ready. I entered in my room went to closet took my dress and went to take quick shower.

After i finished shower I wore my dress then came out. I dried my hair and tied it in a lose bun and wraped my hijab propperly. Then applied mascara and lip balm. I dont do make up much just mascara and lip balm. Then i wore my ring, bracelet, and watch. And i am ready. I took one last glance at mirror and went downstairs.

 I took one last glance at mirror and went downstairs