Chapter 46.

Assalamualaikum.

How are you all?

It's been long I didn't update. Sorry for that. I was very busy in exams and notes.

(And sorry to say it but from now I am gonna write more from Shehzeen and Rayyan P.O.V. Because I can't write boths couples. I Hope you will understand.)

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

So lets begin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shehzeen's P.O.V :

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt something moving on my stomach. I got scared thinking what has come in my room. Then I slowly opened my eyes and looked at my stomach. I saw a manly hand.

I was about to scream when my eyes went on the person who was beside me. I stopped myself from screaming and looked at his handsome face. He was looking so handsome even when sleeping. His eyes, his nose, his cheeks, his jaw everything was looking perfect. Over all he was perfectly perfect. I slowly leaned closer to him and gave him a peck on his forehead.

"I would love to wake up like this every Morning," Came his deep voice. I froze on my stop with my lips on his forehead. He pulled me more closer and nuzzled his head in my neck. My heart started beating rapidly. Then he let me go and made me look at him.

"So what you say wifey. If i will be woken up daily in this way then I would be happiest man ever in this world," He asked in his hoarse voice. I felt something different in my body. I looked down and smiled shyly.

"So then I will take it as yes. I will be looking forwards for those mornings," He said in his deep voice. He turned us and caged me in his arm and hovered above me with balancing both his elbow on the bed.

I looked in his eyes and got lost in his ocean blue eyes. I always found it somewhat attractive like it's always pulling me to him. Then I looked down and tried to get out of his grip so we can offer namaz. But he didn't let me go. I tried again but failed.

"Do you want me to let you go?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Well for that you have to give me something," He said smirking. I looked at him asking what is it. I know very well what he want.

"It's nothing big its very simple. I just need one kiss. That's it then I will let you go," He said looking in my eyes. I felt heat rush to my cheeks and looked down. I tired to get out from his hold but failed again.

I looked at him and leaned closer near his right cheek and was about to kiss his cheek but he intentionally turned his head and our lips meet. Our eyes locked with each others. I slowly closed my eyes and he kissed me. Then after a while he broke the kiss as we both were out of breath.

He rested his forehead on mine and said,"You know I had waited for this moment for so long. Getting up while looking at your beautiful face. And now Alhamdulillah it is completed," He said and kissed my forehead.

I smiled and hide my face in his chest. He rolled us and we were laying next to each other with him holding me in his embrace and me hiding in his chest. I inhaled a breath and felt homely.

Then he loosen his hold and said,"Come lets offer tahjjud and then fajr," I nodded my head and sat on the bed. I looked here and there for my hijab but couldn't find it. Then I finally found it on the chair of dressing table.

I tied my hair in a messy bun and shlyly went and took my hijab. Then I went to offer abulution. I entered in washroom and did my business then washed my face and brush my teeth and made widhu.