Chapter 45.

Assalamualaikum,

How are you all?

Well well well the second most awaited chapter is here. Enjoy😉. I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

So let's begin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Third Person's P.O.V:

Both the car entered the sheikh villa. It was decorated very beautifully with lights and flowers. Nassuha along with all their cousins was standing at the entrance ready to welcome both of her besties aka bhabhi. Both the cars were parked and grooms helped their brides to get out of the car.

Rehan helped Sumaiyya to walk near the entrace and from there his sisters and cousin's took the bride with them inside. And said him to go to his male cousins.

Rayyan held Shehzeen's hand in his and started walking with her helping her with the dress. Nassuha and her cousins started shouting seeing their interwined hands. Shehzeen blushed and looked down. Luckily she was wearing naqab so no one saw her blush. She tried to remove her hand from his but he held it more firmly. Then they both reached at entrance and Nassuha and her cousins said they will help her and said him to go to his cousins.

But our Romeo wasn't planning to leave his juliets hand so easily, he said,"No I am not going anywhere. I will take her inside with me. What if you all do anything with her," He said last sentence with fake fear. Everyone started laughing hearing him.

"Rayyan it's not been a day after nikha and look at you getting all posessive. Don't worry we won't eat her. We will take her inside you go to your cousins. Or is it that you cant be away from your wife for even a second?" Afreen asked Rayyan teasingly. Rayyan leaned a little near Shehzeens ear and whispered the second one. Shehzeen blushed hearing him.

"I want to take her inside. You all can help but I wont leave her with you all alone," Rayyan said. Everyone laughed at him again.

"Seriously Rayyan bhai learn something from Rehan bhai. See he went just after we said once and is with our cousins," Nassuha said. Rayyan smirked and said,"Nassu why do you keep forgetting we are twins. And you sure he is with our cousins and not with his wife. See look back, Rehan."

As Rayyan said everyone turned back and their eyes were wide seeing Rehan sitting next to Sumaiyya. After hearing his name being called Rehan turned to look at entrance and smiled sheepishly seeing everyone looking at him with wide eyes. Everyone shook thier head at the twins behaviour.

"Okay now stop all this its been 5 minutes my Daughter in law came and you all aren't letting her come in. She must be very tired let her come inside and sit for a while then you can do whatever you all want after they are relaxed and comfortable. Rayyan and Nassu help her and make her comfortable," Mrs Raheema said scolding everyone.

Rayyan grinned widely. Then Nassuha and Rayyan helped Shehzeen to come inside and sit comfortably after removing her abhaya. And at last both the groom's left their bride's with their relative's.

"Maa Sha Allah, Maa Sha Allah, Maa Sha Allah. Raheema both of your daughter in laws are so beautiful. May Allah protect them from evil eyes," Mrs Raheema's sister said. Everyone said Ameen loudly.

"I know Tahira I am lucky to have them as my Daughter In laws. Along with my other daughter in laws," Mrs. Raheema said. Then elders came one by one to give blessings and gifts for the brides. Then all the cousins started introducing themselves one by one.

Both the bride's greeted them with smiles. Then they called the groom's as they had planned few games for the couples. Soon the groom's came and they were made to sit next to their wifes. Rayyan held Shehzeen hand in his. She tried to remove it but he held it firmly.