Chapter 11

Assalamualaikum,

How are you all?

I Hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

Let's Begin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shehzeen's P.O.V:

I was sleeping peacefully then I felt pain in my stomach like someone has punched me on my stomach. I groaned and turned on other side hoping for the pain to stop but it only increased. After sometime when the didn't go I got up groaning in pain. Then went to washroom did my businesses.

I wiped my face and checked time. It was 5:30 am. I felt the pain increasing and thought of drinking hot water with honey. It helps to reduce pain. I wrapped my dupatta propperly and went down.

As i reached in living room I saw the light in the kitchen was on it means someone is in the kitchen. I entered in the kitchen and saw Masi making something. I slowly went to her and hugged her from back. She was startled then I felt her smile.

"Assalamualaikum Shehzii," Masi said.

"Waalaikum Salaam Masi," I said groaning in pain.

"What happened dear? Did you got hurt?" Masi asked with concern in her voice.

"No masi. It's just my stomach, its paining very much," I said and closing my eyes.

"Ohh! First day?" Masi asked.
I just nodded my head.

"Okay go and sit there I will make hot water with honey for you," Masi said.

"Okay Masi," I said and slowly went and sat on the chair.
I rested my head on the table and closed my eyes enduring the pain. After sometimes Masi brought hot water with honey. After drinking it I felt a little better.

"Jazakallahu khaira Masi," I said.

"Wayyiyakum khair dear," Masi said with a smile. I smiled back.

"So how was shopping yesterday. Did you buy any dress for your self or no?" Masi asked. I fliched thinking about yesterday. I just nodded my head."Shehzii what happened? Is something wrong?" Masi asked with worriedly. I just shook my head.

"Shehzii i know dear something is wrong. Tell me dear. Did something happend yesterday?" Masi asked with concerned. I just looked down and felt tear start to form in my eyes. I took a deep breath and said everything that happened yesterday. After saying everything tears were falling from my eyes. Masi hugged me tightly and ran her hand on my back.

After sometime she broke the hug and wiped my tears and said,"Shehzii I know what happend was not right. But I am happy that you was saved from that psycho. Please dont think about it dear. Everything will be fine okay dear?" I nodded my head. Then Masi and i both went to take a walk in the garden.

We watered plants, talked about Zainu api's marriage. Masi was so excited for Zainu api's marriage. I smiled looking at masi who was saying everything she had planned, After 20 minutes of walk we both went back.

Masi went to her room and I came in my room. I layed on bed tired and closed my eyes taking deep breaths. Then after 10 minutes I went to my closet took my clothes and other necessary things and went to shower.

 Then after 10 minutes I went to my closet took my clothes and other necessary things and went to shower

(Pic of her dress)

After shower i my wore my dress and got ready. After getting ready I went down to the kitchen and saw Masi and bhabhi cooking."Assalamualaikum Masi and bhabhi," I greeted them.

"Waalaikum salaam dear," They both replied."What should i make for breakfast Masi? I am confused what to make. Help me Masi," I said pouting.

"Go and sit there quietly. No work for you today," Masi said. I shook my head,"Masi please I wanna make something. Please Masi please," I said making puppy face.

Masi and bhabhi smiled and shook her head and said,"Okay then make tea for us and hot chocolate for zayyan and you."

"Okay," I said happily and started making tea and hot chocolate. After 30 minutes breakfast was ready. I went to call everyone for breakfast. After calling everyone i helped bhabhi in arranging the table and served the breakfast.

(Caprese croissant )

( Belgian waffles)

After having breakfast we all went to complete our shopping. My all besties joined us today. And surprisingly even Fizza agreed. We all shopped enjoying with each other and teasing Zainu api. After a tiring day we all went home ate dinner and slept.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It continued for a week. We finally completed shopping but still some last hand shopping was remaining. All the preparations were done as planned. The house will be decorated with white and red roses and some other beautiful flowers.

The nikha will take place at the backyard of our house and the receiption will be at the hall. After 4 days it will be Zainu Apis mehendi then it will be her Nikha and then next day it will be her receiption at the hall. Then she will go to live with her hubby.

I will miss her soo much. We all were busy in doing last minute preparations whole day. And now finally it is night which means sleeping time. I am really tired and my whole body is paining from working whole day. I changed in my pyjamas and layed on my bed and closed my eyes and drowned in my dreamland.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Heyyy!!

Hope you all are fine.

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. And sorry for small chapter.

Feel free to comment if there is any mistake.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment And Share.

Till Then.....
Take Care.....
See yaa...

Edited
01/07/21,

MM💖.