Chapter 14

Assalamualaikum,

How are you all?

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

So let's Begin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shehzeen's P.O.V:-

Finally Today was Zainu api's nikha. I am so happy for her. We all (our gang) where in Zainu apis room talking and helping api packing her bags.

"Everyone show your hands let's see whose hand have more dark colour," I said and everyone showed their hands. Sidra api and Aliza apis hand was a little dark red. And others were normal colour. And Zainu apis hands were dark maroon.

"Maa Sha Allah, See jiju loves you so much api that your hand is more darker then others," Everyone teased api till she was red as tomato.

There was a knock on the door it was Masi. She came inside and said,"Aren't you all going to get ready. It's already late. Just two hours is remaining for nikha. Everyone go and get ready. And come back soon."

Masi said and everyone went to get ready except me because I will get ready later after making Api ready. I went in her closet and brought her bag in which all her belongings for today was there including her dress.

"Zainu I am so happy for you. Today is a big day for my daughter. From today she will be Mrs Zeeshan Khan. From today you both belong to each other. You both are each others responsibilty. Always support and be there for your spouse," Masi was saying to Zainu api about everything.

"I will miss you so much Mamma," Api said and hugged Masi. Masi hugged her and said,"I will miss you too My Angel," They both were looking so sweet.

Seeing them it reminds me of my mom. I really miss my mom. I wish she was here with me. Even i would have hugged her. I wish she was here so that I could sleep on her lap, cry on her shoulder, and eat from her hand.

Whenever i see any parent loving their children I always wish even my parents were here. It always made me sad thinking they are not here with me. A drop of tear fall from my right eyes. I soon wiped it and turned to stop myself from crying. I took deep breath to calm my self.

"Shehzii come here dear,"Masi called. I turned and went to masi.

"I know what you are thinking. Remember we are always here for you," She said and I hug her and slowly two tears fall from my eyes. Masi hugged me back and ran her hand on my back.

"What about me. Won't you hug me Shehzii," Api asked pouting. We called her and we had a group hug. After 5 minutes we broke the hug Masi wiped my tears and smiled. I smiled back.

"Okay now Zainab go and have shower you should start to get ready," Masi said and I gave her everything she took and went to have shower.

"And when are you planning to get ready?" Masi asked me. I smiled and said,"After making api ready I will go and get ready," She nodded her head and went out. I arranged everything and went to do wudhu to do asr Namaz.

Nikha will start at 5:00 Pm so we still have 1 hour 45 mins left. After half and hour api finished her shower and came out wearing simple maxi. She offered Asr namaz then took her wedding skirt and went to wear it. Then i went to offer Asr namaz.

After offereing I made api sit on chair and started doing her hair. First I dried her hair and wraped it in a tight bun and put some pins so that it won't open. Then i started doing her make up. After half and hour I finished doing api's make up. I wrapped her hijab and secured it with pin.