Chapter 29.

Assalamualaikum,

How are you all?

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

So let's begin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Third Person's P.O.V:-

Rayyan, Zaid and police officers started their journey to their destination. Rayyan was still unable to believe what Zaid said him about Ahad and his mother. It was still hard for him digest it. How can someone go so low for property?

He was getting angry thinking about how Shehzeen's aunt had taunted and insulted her after her family's death. Rayyan was praying his Shehzeen to be safe. He just wanted to hold her and never let her go. After a long two hours of drive they finally reached their destination.

Officers had surrounded Ahad's house from all side. Rayyan and Zaid were with Mr Marcus. Head of police. Mr Marcus looked at them and nodded.

3.
2.
1.

He counted and gave signal to everyone to be ready. Then Rayyan, Zaid and Mr.Marcus got down and slowly went Inisde the mansion from back enterance. They hid behind a big couch which was in garden.

Mr Marcus looked here and there then signaled them to follow him. Rayyan, Zaid and some other officers followed Mr Marcus. They entered from backdoor inside the house. They made sure no one saw them. Marcus divided them. He send three officers with Zaid on other side. And along with Rayyan and others three officers he slowly entered in living room. Living room was empty no one was there.

He signalled other two officers to check other rooms of downstairs and went upstairs with Rayyan and Dave(other officer). As they reached upstairs they heard someone crying in pain and a voice shouting on someone.

Rayyan recognized this voice it was Shehzeen's voice. Anger started to boil in him. He was about to go and save HIS Shehzeen from that jerk but Marcus stopped him and pulled him and Dave in a room. Rayyan looked at Marcus asking why he pulled him. Then Marcus signaled him to keep quite.

Then they heard footsteps going downstairs. After it was gone. Marcus slowly peeped out to see if anyone was there. Fortunately no one was there. Marcus came back inside and said to Rayyan.

"Listen Rayyan you and Dave go and save the girl I will go and search for Ahad. And remember be careful."

"Okay Sir," Rayyan said and went with Dave. Dave went first to check then he signaled Rayyan to follow him. Dave slowly opened the door of the first room on right. He peeped Inside but didnt find anyone then they did same with other rooms. Then they reach at small corridor. There were two room.

One was at the entrance of corridor the other was at the corner of corridor. Dave opened the first door but it was empty. Then he looked at Rayyan and shook his head negatively. Then Rayyan went near the corner room. Then he slowly opened the door his eyes widened in shock when he looked inside.

*****************************

Shehzeen's P.O.V:-

I was sitting on bed resting my head on the bedframe. My head was paining very badly. I jumped when I heard the door opened and closed with a loud thud. I looked on my right and saw a very angry Ahad.

I gulped in fear looking at him. He angrily came near me and pulled my hand harshly and throw me on floor near coffee table. The back of my head got hit by table. I cried in pain.