Chapter 4

Assalamualaikum

How are you all?

Hope you will enjoy reading the this chapter.

So let's Begin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shehzeen's POV:-

After going inside I greeted my Masi and bhabhi. I was feeling very tired so, I said i will take a nap for a while. They nodded their head. I went to my room kept my bag on the table and removed my abhaya, hijab and niqab then hanged it on the stand.

I fall on my bed and relaxed for a while. Then i thought i will take a shower after sometime. After 5 minutes of relaxing, I went to take shower. After shower I wore simple brown gown with cream outer and brown hijab. I did wudhu and offered my zuhar prayer.

After completing my prayer and Dua. I went to my bed and layed down as i was feeling sleepy. As I was about to sleep I remebered Zainu api said to msg her after reaching home. I got up and removed my cell from my bag and again layed down on bed and messged Zainu api.

Me: Assalamualaikum Api. I reached home half an hour ago. Sorry i forgot to text you😔.

After sometime her reply came.

Zainu api💜: Waalaikum salaam dear, Its Okay. And no need to say sorry. I know now are tired take a nap. Then we will talk after i come back.

Me: Okay api. Now i am gonna take my nap. Talk with you later. Come soon. Allah hafiz.

Zainu api💜: Okay dea, Sleep well. Pakka i will come soon. Allah hafiz☺.

I read her msg and kept the mobile on silent and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt someone was creasing my cheeks. I leaned in their touch. Then I heard someone chuckle and then I heard that person say.

"Shehzi it's time to get up dear," I groaned and said 5 more minutes. Then that person said again.

"Its the third time you said that. Now get up dear. You didn't even have lunch. You shouldn't sleep empty stomach," Then I said okay and rubbed my eyes to remove my sleep. I opened my eyes and saw Masi sitting near me on the bed. I smiled and hugged her waist. She ran her hand on my head.

I remember even my mom use do this to me when ever I hug her or i was sleeping in her lap. I really miss her alot. After my family's unexpected accident masi was the one who raised me. She always loved me like her own daughter. She always say that zainu api and me we both are her daughter and she will love both of us. You both are equal to me.

She always wanted two daughters and now she is happy to have Me. After zainu api's birth masi couldn't give birth to any more child. She always wanted to have two daughters. Because if one will not be with her then other will be with her. She is the best Masi in the world. And i love her soo much.

"Shehzii I know dear it's hard for you to forget what happend 18 years ago. I know it's not easy. But always remember your Masi is Always here for you no matter what okay. When ever you feel sad or you feel you are not well you can always come to me. Never ever think that you don't have anyone here with you. We all are here for you,"Masi said and kissed on my head. I hugged her a little tighter then before. And then broke the hug and said.

(I am using Masi cause it is easy for me*just kidding*😜😜I am using it because sometimes I forget the spelling of aunt. I get confused in (Aunty or anty). Plz don't get confused.)

"Okay Masi, Thank you so much Masi for taking me in and for raising me for so long," I said and smiled at her lovingly. She shook her head and said,"What's there to thank. Can't i raise my daughter. You are my second daughter and will always be no matter what," She said and we both smiled.

"Okay now go freshen up and come downstairs for lunch. And I don't want to hear no," Masi said sternly. I giggled and said okay.
Because from 3 to 4 days i was skipping my meals. I don't feel like eating. So yesterday I got a long lecture on,

"You shouldn't skip your meals. Its not good for your health and all".

Then I got up and went to washroom. After completing my business i washed my hands and face. I went to my room wiped my face and hands and wrap my hijab properly then went down to eat my late lunch. After I reached downstairs i went in the kitchen where Masi was heating my late lunch. I looked at the clock which was hanging on the wall it says 3:30 pm . Oops I slept for 2 hours.

"Wash your hands and come have your lunch shehzi," Masi said.

" Okay Masi," I replied.

I washed my hands then sat at the dining table and had my lunch speaking with Masi about this and that.

"Did Zainu api came back?" I asked Masi."Yes she came 1 and half hour ago. She was tired so she ate her lunch and went to sleep," Masi said. I nodded my head as okay and continued to have my lunch.

After I completed my lunch I felt like I ate of two peoples than one. My stomach was full and i was unable to get up too. I groaned and after a while got up then washed my plates. Then i went in the garden for a walk cause i was too full.

I took a walk in the garden for 15 minutes. I watered the plants, There were different kinds of plants. There were Rose, Lilly, jasmine, tulip, marie gold, show plant, money plant and many others.

There are different kinds of trees too. Coconut tree, mango tree, guava tree, banana tree (i don't know it's Banana tree or Banana plant. for now let's go with banana tree) and jackfruit tree too. There are 7 different colours of Rose plant. Red, light -pink, Orange, yellow, White, dark pink and peach.

Every rose colour had different meaning. Red rose is for love, beauty and respect, white is for peace, innocence, Light pink is for sympathy, Orange is for Desire, dark pink is for gratitude, yellow is for friendship and last but not the least peach is for Appreciation.

(Look at the picture below for more details)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Heyyy!!!!

So how was the chapter?
I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

Feel free to comment your thoughts.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share.

Till Then.....
Take Care......
See Yaa.....

Edited,
14/06/21.

MM💜.