Chapter 31.

Assalamualaikum,

How are you all?

Sorry for updating after a long time.

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

So let's Begin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shehzeen's P.O.V:-

I heard some voices whispering for a little far from me i slowly opened my eyes and saw Nassu and Zaid bhai speaking with Dr.

The doctor looked at me and smiled then said,"Good Morning Miss Khan. How are you feeling today?" He asked with a small smile.

"Go-good morning d-dr. I am f-fine," I said. Nassu brought a glass of water and helped me to drink. Then she helped me to sit propperly.

"So Ms.Khan do you feel pain in any part of your body?" Dr asked.

"N-not much just a little body pain" I said.

He nodded then said,"No need to worry it's normal. And your wounds are also healing very well. Tomorrow after doing some tests we will discharge you. But remember you should have rest for atleast two weeks for your wounds to heal completely. Don't lift any heavy things as you are a little weak. Eat well and take good rest. Okay?" Dr said then smiled.

"Okay doctor," I said and gave a small smile.

"Okay then I will my leave," Dr said then went out with Zaid bhai. I sighed now for two weeks I will have to take bed rest. No work nothing. I will be so bored laying on bed and doing nothing.

"Nassu can you please help me I want to use washroom," I said looking at her. She nodded her head and went to call the nurse to remove the wire from tube. After a while Nassu came back with Samantha yesterday's nurse and she slowly removed the wire.

Then she gave a smile. I smiled back. Nassu and Samantha helped me to go in washroom. After doing my business I washed my face and brush me teeth. Then they both helped me to go back to bed and lay down. Then Samantha attach the wire back to my hand.

"So how are you feeling today?" Samantha asked.

"A little Better than yesterday," I said.

"Good. Take well care of yourself when you go back," Samantha said and smiled.

"Sure Madam," I said and giggled. Then we three started laughing. We heard a knock. Nassu went to open the door. It was Rayyan. And i think he brought breakfast as he was holding paper bags in his hands. I looked everywhere except him.

Then Samantha said she will take her leave. She winked at me. I blushed a little and looked down.

"If you want any help then call me i will be near the receiption. See you later dear," Samatha said then smiled and went out. Rayyan gave Nassu breakfast bags she kept everything on the table and started removing.

Nassu said she will go and get plates and ran outside but before going she winked at me and went. I shook my head at her sillyness. It's been half an hour since Zaid bhai went with Dr and he still didn't return.

"Assalamualaikum. How are you?" Rayyan asked.

"Wa-walaikum Salaam. I am good Alhamdulillah. How are you?" I asked.

"Alhamdulillah I am good," He said smiling

"Umm do you know where is Zaid Bhai?" I asked looking at him.