Chapter 54.

Assalamualaikum.

How are you all?

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

So let's begin.

20/May/21.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shehzeen's P.O.V:

I looked at Him who was looking at me with so many emotions in his eyes. He was waiting for my answer. If I say yes then he will go and arrange the ticket. And if i say no then he won't arrange it.

I don't know what to say. I want to be with my in laws but then I will miss him. And if i stay here then I will miss all of them. Earlier I heard Rehan bhai and Summi talking about it. Rehan Bhai said Rayyan will sacrifice his happiness that is, he wants me to stay with him here for my happiness, that is being with everyone.

From when he said me about us staying here I was happy but still sad. It's just i have been used to be with everyone and here being alone with him is new to me. It made me very upset but Rayyan tried his best to distract me so I won't be sad.

When I was in backyard and he came running to me saying he was worried about me at that time I had seen fear in his eyes. Fear of losing me and I also saw hapiness in his eyes when he broke the hug. If i am not in front of his eyes for a few hours, then he will be so much worried then imagine how he will live if i go back to New York.

So I made my decision. That is his happiness is my happiness. If he is happy then even I am happy.

"No. I don't want you to book my ticket. If you are comming with me then you can book both of ours ticket or else no. I don't want to go. I can't live without you," I said murmuring the last sentence. But I think he heard it.

There was still questions he wanted to ask me but he didn't. He just nodded and sat next to me comfortably.

I don't want to leave him and go and thats my decision. Others may think I am selfish. But I am not, Will you be able to leave without the person who is close to your heart? Whom you have grown fond of?

The answer is no.

If you say yes then you must be joking.

Because we can't leave Without them.

There may be some circumstance where we will be forced to stay without that person.

But If you have got the chance then why to let it go.

Soon Summi and Rehan bhai's flight came then they bid goodbyes and took their luggage and went for the checking.

After they both went we both came back home. After an hour we reached. The ride back was silent with him driving and me looking out.

He wanted to speak with me. But I think he was nervous or something. After reaching home Maria di opened the door for us. Then we both went inside. He sat in living room and I went to our room to remove my abhaya.

After removing it I washed my face and came out. Then wiped my face with towel and kept it on the stand. I heard the sound of door opening and closing. Rayyan came inside. I didn't turn and was just standing near the stand looking outside.

After some time i felt his presence right behind me. My heart skipped a beat at the closeness. He was so close to me if he would come one inch forward then his front will be collided with my back.

After what felt like hours but was just few minutes he finally back hugged me and whispered 'Sorry.' He kept his head on my shoulder and sighed. I don't know the reason why we both weren't talking with each other.