Chapter 34.

Assalamualaikum?

How are you all?

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

So let's Begin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shehzeen's P.O.V:-

After sleeping for 2 and half hours i got up. I looked around my room searching for Nassu or bhabhi. But no one were there. So I slowly got down from the bed with the help of the nightstand next to my bed. Then I held the wall for support to walk in washroom. I am still unable to walk propperly but I somehow manage to walk.

My feets hurt when I walk because on that day after I fell down on the glass some glass pieces got stuck under my feet too. So it's kinda hard to walk propperly. After doing my business I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then with the support of wall I came out and sat on my bed.

I wiped my face with the towel. I leaned my back and rest my head on headboard. I took my phone from night stand to check if there were any messages. Yesterday night Zaid bhai gave me a new iphone. It was rose gold colour.

I tried to convince him that I don't need a new one. But he didn't listen he said my old phone had broken and blah blah blah. So he gave me a new phone along with a new sim. I know it's of no use to argue with him so I just shook my head and took my new cell. Zaid bhai said he had already added Everyone's number and added other apps too.

I was just scrolling through my whatsapp then I saw I got some messages from a private number. I frowned thinking who is it and who will msg me on this new number. Then i opened the chats and read those msges.

Unknown Number :

Assalamualaikum dear. How are you. I hope you had your meals on time. And don't forget to take medicine on time. I know your family will give you meds on time but if by any chance they forgot then please have it on time. And you have to take more rest so you can get well soon. You know I really want to see you and take care of you myself. But I can't. I hope you will take well care of yourself. After having medicine have a good nap it will help you to get better soon.

PS :-

Yours loving,

Raen ;-)

I frowned more after reading this message. I don't remember anyone with the name Raen. Who is it? Is it a girl or a boy? Arghhh it so confusing. Then I read next message.

Assalamualaikum shehzii. How are you? Hope you are doing well. Shehzii it's not good to eat pickles and tamarind in the morning. Seriously girl it will give you stomach ache if you eat so many pickles and tamarind and that to in early morning. And even your bestie Nassuha doesn't she know it's not good to have so many pickles and tamarind. Now later you will have stomach burn. So please eat curd it will help to reduce the burn. And please next time dont eat so many tamarind and pickles specially early in the morning. Okay Shehzii take care and don't forget to have curd.

PS :-

Your loving,

Raen;-)

My eyes widened how did this person know we ate tamarind and pickles in the morning. Is he watching us from somewhere? Just thinking about it make me. shiver. Who can this person be? As i was lost in my thoughts I heard a knock on the door. Nassu and Masi came in with my lunch.

"Shehzii good you are awake. It's 3:00 pm as we had already had  our lunch i was about to come and wake you. Now come have your lunch," Masi said and kept the tray of food on the coffee table near my bed.

I kept my cellphone on nightstand and slowly got down the bed. Nassu helped me to walk near the table and made me sit next to Masi. Masi opened the plate which was covered. There was biryani and butter chicken and Mango pickles. Masi started to feeding me. It was so yummy.

After having a delicious lunch and bitter medicine i was laying on my bed listening to Zayyan's story. Then I heard Asr azaan. After azaan I read dua. Nassu went to offer namaz and I again layed on bed.

Zayyan was feeling sleepy so he went to sleep. I was again lost in my thoughts thinking about the perosn who had messaged me. Who is that person? And how did s/he got my number?

I heard Nassu calling me,"Shehzii come someone came to meet you," Nassu said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Come and see," Nassu said. Then she helped me to get down the bed and with her help i went to the living which was upstairs.
There was Nassus mom, her sister and her first and second Bhabhi and even Mahi, Fizza, Nimra, Summi and their Mom's.

So many peoples. They all were sitting on couche. I greeted them and sat near Summi and Mahi. Nassu sat next to me. They asked me about my health and how i am doing and all. I said them that I am feeling good. Then bhabhi and Zainu api brought snacks and drinks for all of them.

Everyone were busy in talking with each other. But my mind was somewhere else. I looked at stairs to see if he was there. But sadly he wasn't there.

After spending the whole evening with all of them talking, eating and enjoyng everyone left after Magrib salah. I want back to my room and sat in my balcony. I suddenly felt a burning sensation in my stomach.

I remembered what that person said. I asked Nassu to bring curd for me with sugar. Because without sugar it will be sour and tasteless atleast for me dont know about others.

After i had a bowl of curd still the pain didnt go so Nassu said me to sleep for a while. After arguing   with her I finally slept.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Heyya!!!!

So how is the chapter?

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

Feel free comment if there is any mistake. And please comment what you think about this story.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share.

Till then......
Take care......
See yaaa.....

Edited
07/07/21,

TM💖.