Chapter 9

Hyy!

How r you all?

I am back with another chapter.

Hope you will enjoy reading this chapter..

Let's Begin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shehzeen's POV:-

No this can't happen. He can't come back. Ya Allah please help me. I don't want it to happen again. I saw him taking one more step near me.

"No NO do-don't come ne-near me," I said and took one step back. He was coming forward and I was going backward. He took one more step front and I took one more step back then my back touched with wall.

"No, please N-no don't co-come near m-me. Le-leave me pl-please," I said while crying. He just smirked at me and took more two steps near me and he was just two inch far from me.

He made forwarded his and touched my niqab covered forehead slowly lowering his hand till my chin and with his finger he made me look at him. I shook my head to make his hand fall from my face. He just chuckled and took one more step near me.

I tried to take one more step back but my back colided with wall. I feared thinking what he will do with me. He will do it again, Just thinking about it made me disgusting and more tears fall from me eyes. Once again he took one step near me and now we were just an inch away.

With my little engery I tried to push him back with my bag. I wasn't succeeded but he only came near me. I held my bag in middle of us and said.

"Please Le-leave me. Le-let me g-go ple-please," I begged while crying. And he just took one step back and pulling my bag from my hand and throw it on the ground. My eyes widened.

"Come on princess I have waited for so long and now see here I am you can't just cry. You should be happy seeing me. I am so happy after seeing my princess. You know right i love you and your are mine. Even You should start loving me. I know you also love me. You know how much i missed you. Let me show you how much i missed you," He said comming near me but I pushed him back with my hands.

He didn't even move and inch. He was stronger than me and I was weak in front of him. He caught both of my hand and pinned it on the wall behind above my head. I cried and tried to remove my hands from his tight grip but he just gripped it more tighter I whinced in pain.

He caught both of my hand in his left hand and said,"I want to see my princess and this thing should be removed from here it is stopping me from seeing my princess."

My eyes widened on what he said. I saw his hand was comming near my face to remove my niqab. Ya Allah! please no please Allah, no this can't happen. I cried and shook my head but he was strong and he pulled my niqab with much force that my abhaya was a little torn and even my hijab was loosed. I tried to remove my hand once again but I couldn't.

"So beautiful. I see My princess have grown up in a beautiful women," Hearing what he said i felt disgusting. I tried to lower my head to hide my face but he caught it with his right hand and made me look at his lustful eyes. I flinched seeing hunger and lust in his eyes. I saw he was leaning his face near my neck.

"NO, don't ple-please don't d-do this pl-please leave m-me," I screamed and closed my eyes. Then i felt my hand losen and he was pulled back from me by someone and I fall down on the ground and cried.

Rayyan's POV:-

I was sitting in my room reading some file important and someone knocked on the door, I heard nassu's voice.