Chapter 56.

Assalamualaikum.

How are you all?

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

So let's begin.

26/05/21.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shehzeen's P.O.V:

After offering fair namaz I kept the prayer mat in its place then took Quran went in balcony and started reading it after sitting on the step. In middle of reading I felt someone sitting next to me. I turned a little and saw Rayyan sitting next to with 2 mugs in his hands.

He kept both the mugs on the floor and nodded for me to continue. After 20 minutes i was done reading it and kept it in the closet and came. I pulled the sweater closer to me as it was a little too cold at the morning then sat next to him.

He handed me a Mug. It was hot chocolate. I smiled and thanked him then we both drank silently enjoying the morning view. The darkness had vanised and the sky was back to normal.

After finishing our drinks I took the Mugs inside and kept it on the coffee table so I could take it down later. Then he dragged me to bed and laid on the bed caging me in his arms. When i tried to get out of his trip he whispered in my ear Sleep Wifey. I stopped wriggling and closed my eyes as I know he won't let me go.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At 7:00 am I woke up and went to have shower. Then wore my dress and came out dried my hair and tied it in half pony to let it dry completely.

Then I went in closet and took his clothes to iron. I took Grey suit with white shirt. After ironing I hanged it in closet then went to wake him up.

(His suit)

(His suit)

(Her dress)

(Her dress)

I sat near him and shook him a little."Get up, You have to get ready for office and it's already 7:30 am," I said and shook him a little more.