Chapter 25.

Assalamualaikum,

How are you all?

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

So Let's Begin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shehzeen's P.O.V:-

I woke up hearing the sound of my alarm. I turned it of and slowly got up after 2 to 3 minutes later. Then i went to washroom did business then made wudhu and came back. I checked the time it was 4:45 am. I offered tahajjud namaz then made dua. Then i went and sat in my balcony. The view infront of me was very beautiful. After sometimes I heard Fajr azaan. After azaan I recited dua and and went to offer Fajr namaz.

After offering namaz I made dua for my family, Masi's family, My besties and for my future. Then i read Quran for an hour.

After reading Quran for an hour i went to water plants in the garden. After watering I took a walk for 15 minutes. Then came back to my room for shower. I went in my closest took my clothes for today then went to have shower.

After shower i wore my dress then came out then dried my hair. I tied my hair in a not so tight bun. Then I wore my necklace, earrings and my ring the wrapped my hijab and went downstairs.

( Pic of her dress)

( Pic of her dress)

I entered kitchen and saw bahbhi cooking. I greeted her then started helping her. After 30 minutes breakfast was ready. I went and called Masi, Uncle and Zaid bhai. After calling everyone I arranged the table with Bhabhi and served the dishes.

 After calling everyone I arranged the table with Bhabhi and served the dishes

(Garlic cheese bread sandwich)

(Hatch green chilli and tomato egg casserole)

After everyone came we started our breakfast. After everyone was done having breakfast bhabhi and I cleaned everything.

After all works were done we all were sitting in living room. I was playing with Zayyu.

"I think today we all should go to your grandparent house. It's been long we didnt visit," Masi said. Everyone agreed.

"Okay. Then every one get ready and come back soon," Masi said.

"Okay," Everyone said.

Then I went in my room applied Mascara and baby lip. Then wore my abhaya hijab and took my naqab. Then wore my watch and took my phone put it in my bag the took my bag and went downstairs.

I went in living room and saw bhabhi, Zaid bhai and Zayyu comming then Masi and Uncle also came. Zaid bhai went to start his car. I wore my naqab then we all went out. Bhabhi lock the door. We sat in car and Zaid bhai started driving. It was half an hour drive.

After Half an hour we reached at our grandparents house. We all entered and greeted everyone. I went in my grandmother's room. My grand mother was sitting on her chair and was looking at album.

I slowly went and hug her from back and asked,
"Assalamualaikum Nani. How are you?" She looked at me and smiled.

"Waalaikum Salaam Shehzii. Alhamdulillah I am good. How are you?" Nani asked.

"I am good Nani. You know I missed You soo much," I said and sat in front of her.

"I missed you too Shehziii," Nani said.

"No Nani you didn't. If you had missed me then you would have came on my engagement. But you didnt came," I said with a pout.

"Shehzii you know na I am old and gets tired easily. And on that day i was a little unwell too. And In Sha Allah i will pakka come on your wedding," Nani said.

"Okay Nani, I know. And how are you now?" I asked.

"I am good, fit and fine," Nani said.

"Nani, I will be back in a minute. I will remove my abhaya and come okay?" I said.

"Okay beta. Till then I will go out in living room to meet my daughter," Nani said.

"Okay Nano," I said and helped nani to sit in living room. The I went in my mom's room removed my abhaya hijab and naqab. Then wore my dress hijab and went out. Then we all started talking. It's been a while since we all met.

****************************

It was 11:00 pm at night. When we came back. We all were very tired so and all went to our rooms to sleep. I entered in my room then removed my abhaya, hijab and naqab then took my night clothes then went to have a shower.

After shower i wore my dress made wudhu and went back and slept. It was really a tiring day but it was fun too.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Heyya!!!!

So how is the chapter?

I know this chapter is boring. I was very busy whole day so I could write much. In Sha Allah I will try my best to write next chapter today itself.

Feel free to comment your thoughts.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share.

Till Then.....
Take Care.....
See Yaa......

Edited
06/07/21,

TM💖.