Chapter 27.

Assalamualaikum,

How are you all?

I hope you will enjoy reading the chapter.

So Lets begin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Third Person's P.O.V:-

Its been a day since Shehzeen was kidnaped and there wasn't any news of her. Even police officers weren't able to find her.

Even Kevin (Rayyan's friend) wasn't able to find the location of that unknown number. It was private number and it was not easy to find exact location. Everyone were really sad. Fizza was blaming herself for Shehzeens kidnap. If she hadn't ask for Shehzeens help them nothing would have happen.

Later that day in mall after buying dress fizza went to bring drinks for both of them after buying drinks when she went back to the place where Shehzeen was standing she couldn't find her. Fizza started searching for Shehzeen here and there. After searching for 10 minutes she got a message from Shehzeen.

Shehzii💖:

Fizza sorry I forgot to inform you. I came back home with Zaid bhai. There was an emergency so I had come here soon and was not able to Inform you.

Fizza found it strange but shrugged. She replied back as okay. And then she went back to her house. It was next day when she came to know about everything. After knowing about the incident she started crying and blamed herself for her besties kidnap.

Fizza went to Shehzeen's house and then went to Mrs zeenat and said,"Aunty I am really sorry aunty. Because of me Shehzeen was kidnapped and-" Fizz was saying but Mrs zeenat cut her off and said,"No beta it's not your fault. Dont blame yourself dear," Mrs zeenat said sadly.

"No aunty it was my fault. If I had not asked her to help this wouldn't have happened. I am sorry aunty I am really sorry," Fizza said crying badly. Mrs Zeenat shook her head negatively and gave Fizza a comforting hug. After sometime Fizza calm down. Then Mrs Zeenat said her to go back home and have some rest. After little convincing she agreed to go back.

****************************

It was a long day for Everyone. They all were really sad and it was hard for them to control themselves. Rayyan was not able to sleep whole night. He just wanted to save his Shehzeen from that unknown person. It was hard for him. Shehzeen's voice was roaming in his head.

'Plea-please sa-save me.'

'Ple-please com-come soon.'

He just wanted to hold his Shehzeen is his arms and never let her go.

****************************

Rayyan's P.O.V:-

It's been two days and still there wasn't any news of Shehzeen nor any message from that unknown number. I tried to call on that number but it says it's switch off. I was lost in my thoughts I heard my alarm ringing.

I checked the time it was 4:30 am. I slowly got up rubbing my eyes then went to washroom. I washed my face with cold water and looked at my reflection in mirror. There was a man with dark circles under his eyes. I wasn't able to sleep. In these two days i barely slept for 2 or 3 hours. Then i made wudhu and went in my room to offer tahajjud prayer.

After offereing tahajjud prayer I raised my hands to make dua.

Ya Allah! Please help me to find my Shehzeen. Please Allah. It's been two days and we are not able to find her. Ya Allah please give me back my Shehzeen. Please Allah please. Once she is back I promise I will protect her and always keep her happy. I will never let her cry. I will always be with her at her good and bad times. I will love her from my heart and will never ever hurt her. Ya Allah! Please give me my Shehzeen back please Allah please.

I started crying while making dua. After completing dua I wiped my tears. Then I heard Fajr azaan. After azaan I read dua and offered two rakah sunnat namaz. Then I went to masjid to offer farz namaz.

After namaz i once again made dua. Two tears fall from my both eyes. Then I sat at a corner and read Quran for an hour. After reading Quran I went back home thinking about my Shehzeen and praying for any clue to find her.

At 8:00 am I went to get ready for office. I took my clothes and went to have shower. After shower i wore my suit and came out. I dried my way hair and combed it. Then I went in my closet and took out my watch which as given to me on my engagement. Zaid said it was Shehzeen who choosed this watch for him.

I wore that watch then took my bag and went down. I ran on stairs and went to office without breakfast. After 20 minutes i reached my office building and went on my floor then to my cabin. Then I started doing my work.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Third Person's P.O.V:-

It's been two days Shehzeen was unconscious. She was laying on a king size bed. The room was very big. The interior of the room was maroon and cream. On the right side of her bed there was a door with windows which led to the big balcony. The windows were closed with beautiful cream and maroon curtains.

On the left side there was a big couch with maroon and cream combination. Infront of the bed there was a big dressing table with oval shape mirror. A little way from dressing table on left side there was a small corridor which led to a big walk in closet and a big bathroom.

Shehzeen groaned and slowly opened her eyes. She looked around the unfamiliar room and was scared a little. Then she remembered everything that happend. Slowly tears started to fall from her eyes.

After sometime she heard some voices. Then the door unlocked. She looked on her right side and saw two persons entered inside the room. Then she heard someone say.

"She had woke up. Come let's go and give this news to our boss," The other nodded his head and they both went out. She wasn't able to see them. Them she sighed and wiped her face and slowly got up from the bed and slowly went near window to look outside.

The sky was getting a little orange and the sun was setting down. The sky was looking so beautiful. She was lost in looking at the beautiful view outside. Then she heard the door opened and someone came inside. The person came near Shehzeen and stood a little away from her. Then she heard a voice.

"Hello my beautiful Shehzeen. How are you? It's been long since I last saw you. I bet you missed me alot."

Hearing the voice Shehzeen slowly turned and was shocked to see the person infront of her. She couldn't believe her eyes.

"Yo-you?" Shehzeen said shuttering.

"Yes baby girl it's me. Missed me?" He asked and winked at her.

"I-I," Shehzeen was still in shock that she wasn't able to form any words.

"Be ready baby girl. Something big gonna happen soon," He said and winked at her then left the room. Shehzeen sat down near the window and started crying with hiccups.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Heyyyy!!!

So hows the chapter?

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

Who was that person?

Why was Shehzeen shocked to see that person?

Does Shehzeen know that unknown person?

And 'Something big gonna happen soon' what does this mean? What is going to happen?

Feel free to Comment your thoughts.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share.

Till Then.....
Take care......
See Yaa.....

Edited
06/07/21,

TM💖.