Chapter 16

This chapter to dedicated toAkshiyaislove...

Thank you so much dear for your encouraging comments❤❤❤. I hope you liked my story.

Assalamualaikum,

How are you all?

I Hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

So let's begin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Rayyan's P.O.V:-

I heard the my alarm ringing and searched for my mobile to turn it off. Then after 5 minutes I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed it to remove sleep. I yawned then got up and looked at the time. It was 4:30 am. Means 15 minutes left for fajr azaan.

I got up and went to washroom did my business then made wudhu and went back in my room to offer tahajjud prayer. After offereing tahajjud i made dua. Then i folded my prayer mat and went in balcony.

A cold wind passed making me shiver a little. It was getting cold. I stood near the railing looking at the sky it was looking so beautiful. The sky was covered in black blanket with white stars. I just stood there looking at the sky and enjoying the view.

After sometimes I heard fajr azaan. I close my eyes and enjoyed hearing each word of azaan. After azaan was done I read dua. Then i took my prayer mat and offered two rakah sunnat/sunnah prayer. After prayer I made dua. Then kept prayer mat in its place and went to masjid to offer farz paryer.

After prayer I took quran and sat in a corner at masjid and read Quran for an hour. As i completed reading I saw the muazzin who had sat next to me when I was reciting quran smiled at me and said,"Maa sha Allah Beta you have a very beautiful voice," I smiled and replied,"Jazakallahu khaira."

"Wayyiyakum khair," Muazzin said. Then i kept Quran back at its place and went to take a walk at near by park. I come here every morning. It was 20 minutes away from my house. I went inside and sat down near a tree. The view from here was really beautiful.

After 10 minutes i decided to go back home. I entered at home and went to my room. I layed on my bed and closed my eyes for a while. As i closed my eyes her smiling face came infront of me. I smiled. It's been a month I didn't see her. The last time I saw her was one month before at Zainab's Walima/Receiption day.

I wish I could see her whenever I want. Everyday i want to see her face after opening my eyes in morning and close my eyes seeing her face at night. I wish this was possible. Nassu is lucky she get to speak with her everyday. I pouted thinking about it. Even i want to talk with her, see her and be with her everyday.

I took my phone and opened her pic. I kept looking at her pic don't know for how long. I was just lost in her beautiful eyes. As i was lost in looking at her pic my phone viberated. It was an e-mail from my P.A. I opened it and saw it was my today's schedule. I was having 4 meetings today. 2 in morning, one lunch meeting and the last one was at evening.

I sighed and checked the timing of meeting. It was at 9:00 am. Then i looked at time it was 8:30 am. Ya Allah. I just have half and hour. I throwed my phone on my bed then ran in my closet took my clothes and ran back to washroom to take shower.

After taking a quick shower in 15 minutes then hurriedly wore my suit and took my watch, car keys, wallet, phone and my bag and ran down. I was running on stairs and skipping 3 to 4 steps at a time. Mom saw me running down the stairs and shouted.

"Rayyan don't run on stairs. You will fall," As she finished her sentence I was already standing infront of her then kissed her forehead and ran out of house saying my goodbye.