Chapter 1

Assalamualaikum Everyone.

How are you all?

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

So let's Begin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shehzeen's P.O.V:

I was sitting in the balcony looking at the stars on the dark black sky. It feels so good to see at this time, it was time for tahajjud. After praying tahajjud and reciting quraan for half an hour i am now sitting here and waiting for Fajr azaan. There was still 15 minutes lefts for azaan.

I was lost in my thoughts when i heard the sound of azaan. After azaan was completed i read dua and went to offer salah, after salah i raised my hand and made dua for my parents, my sibling, my Masi's family, my besties and for every muslims.

Then i recited surah yaseen (which is the heart of the Quran) and some other surahs, then i kept the Quran back to its place. I checked the time it was 6:30 am, so i went to take shower as i have to go to summer classes and today is the last day of summer classes.

After shower i wore Simple red maxi with red and black hijab, i am not fan of make up, i just applied kajal and baby lip. Then i wore my black watch and black bracelet and my favourite ring.

After getting ready i went downstairs and greeted my cute Masi with salaam and started making tea for everyone. It was 8:00 am, so Masi said me to call everyone for breakfast.

First i went to call uncle who was in living room as usual reading newspaper.

"Assalamualaikum uncle,"
I said.

"Waalaikum salaam beta,"
He replied.

"Uncle breakfast is ready come soon or else it will get cold,"
I said.

"Ok dear i am comming you go and call Zaid, Zeeba and Zainab," He said. I nodded my head, then i went upstairs to call bhai and bhabhi. I knock on the door after 2-3 knocks bhabhi opened the door.

"Assalamualikum bhabhi. How are you?" I asked.

"Waalaikum Salaam Shehzii. I am good Alhamdulillah," Bhabhi said and went a side to let me in.

I went inside and picked my handsome hero my Zayyu who was on floor playing with his toys.

"Bhabhi, Masi is calling for breakfast," I said.

"Ok dear we will come," She replied.

"Bhabhi where is bhai?" I asked bhabhi. She said he was still sleeping.

"Let me wake him up," I said with a mischievous smile.

I gave Zayyu to bhabhi then went near coffee table and took a jug full of water and went near him, then i counted 1,2,3 and poured half of the jug on his face. He got up with a jerk and we all started laughing.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Bhai shouted with a glare.

"Nothing bhai just a little fun," I said while laughing.

"You have to pay for this Shehzii," He said with a glare.

"Not so soon my dear brother, and get ready for breakfast everyone is waiting for you come soon," Saying this i picked Zayyu from bhabhi and ran to call Zainu api.

I heard bhabhi shouting
"Don't run you will fall."

Then i went to api's room and twice knocked. After a while i heard her voice saying.

"Its not locked Shehzii," I went inside and said her breakfast was ready and everyone is waiting downstiars. Then i went back downstairs and left Zayyu with uncle and helped masi to set the table. Then after sometime everyone came and we all started our breakfast. After breakfast was done we three cleaned the everything.

After cleaning me and api went to get ready for classes. As i entered my room i heard my cell ringing. I checked the caller id it was Summi then answered the call.

"Assalamualaikum," I said .

"Walaikum salam get ready i am comming to pick both of you, be ready and no arguement please just for the last day please please please Shehzii," Summi said.

"Ok my dear when did i say you can't come to pick us, you can come anytime," I said.

"Okay i am on my way to your house, Allah hafiz," She said

"Okay dear Allah hafiz," I said then ended the call.

Then i wore my abaya, hijab and niqab and took my bag then wore my shoes and check one last time in mirror and went downstairs.
While going downstair Zainu api also joined me. I checked the time it was 8:45 am. We said our salam to Masi and bhabhi and went out.

We were just walking bare feet on the green grass and talking randomly, then we heard the car horn and went out and saw Summi in the car. We sat in car and greeted each other. Then we went to pick Nassu. I messaged her we are comming to pick her at sharp 9:00. She always comes late. We reached her house Summi called her to come out but she didn't came. I said i will call her and went inside.

I went inside and rang the bell and Aunty (Nassu's Mom) opened the door.

"Assalamualium Aunty," I said.

"Walaikum Salam beta come inside," She replied.

"How are you aunty and were is Nassu?" I asked.

"I am fine dear and she is in her room and how are you dear?" She asked.

"Alhamdulilah I am good aunty," I said.

"Assalamualium Mom," We heard a manly voice. We turned to see it was Nassu's brother one of twin's. I don't even know his name.

"Walaikum Salam Rayyan come and have breakfast dear," Aunty said.

As aunty was asking me about Masi and bhabhi we heard Nassu's voice.

"Assalamualaikum Mom, Nhai and Shehzi."

"Waalaikum Salaam," We replied.

Then she went to her brother and have him a hug then she came and hugged her mom and at last came near me and hugged me so tightly that I was not able to breath properly.

"I ca-can't br-breath," I said then she left me and said sorry.

After that we said goodbye to aunty and went out. Then we both sat in the car.

"You both took forever to come," Zainu api said.

"It was Nassu not me," I said they both glared at her. She smiled sheepishly.

"Sorrryyy!" Nassu said. We all started laughing. Then we went to our destination.

After 20 minutes later we reached our destination. We went inside our campus. Me, Nassu and Summi went to our class and Zainu Api went with her friends.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Heyyy!!!!

So how was the chapter?
I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter......

Feel free to comment your thoughts.....

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share......

Till Then.....
Take Care......
See Yaa.....

Edited,
02/05/21.

MM💖.