BONUS 1.

Assalamualaikum,

How are you all?

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

Sorry for the delay😶.

(This chapter is of the time when they had moved to Singapore, before Nassu's engagement)

So let's Begin.

28/09/21.

Unedited.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shehzeen's P.O.V:

After offering fajr namaz we both sat in our balcony reading Qur'an. After reading Qur'an we sat there enjoying our Hot chocolate and beautiful sunrise.

After enjoying the view of beautiful sunrise we both got up and went to take a nap for an hour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 7:30 i woke up and went to washroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face and showered. After shower i wore my dress and came out drying my hairs.

After it was dried I tied it in a bun and secured it with a clutch. Then I wore my accessories and wrapped my hijab.

(Pic of her dress)

(Pic of her dress)

After i was ready I went in closet and removed Rayyan's clothes from closet where I had hanged Last night after ironing it.

(Pic of his suit)

After i removed all his things I went to wake him up. I sat next to him on the bed and lightly shook him. He groaned and turned to other side. I tried to wake him up again but all in vain.

Then I leaned and kissed his forehead then his eyes, nose, cheeks and chin then leaned back but was pulled back and landed on top of him. He opened his eyes and looked at me and said, "You missed a place."

I shook my head saying no I didn't. "Yes you did and that is here," He said placing his fore finger on his lips. I giggled and have a quick peck and hurriedly for out from his hold.