Chapter 55.

Assalamualaikum.

How are you all?

I hope you will enjoy reading the chapter.

I want to tell you all something which I will do at the end. So for now enjoy!

Let's Begin.

23/05/21.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shehzeen's P.O.V :

Its been 3 weeks since we are staying in Singapore and 2 weeks since he started going to office. First few days weren't that busy but past week he was very busy at office. He would go early in the Morning and come late at night.

I would wait for him till he come back then have dinner with him. He said me many times not to wait for him as it would be almost 1:00 am till he comes, but I didn't listen.

I would spend the day wondering around the house. There are total 5 bedrooms and 2 guest room, one kitchen, 2 living room one upstairs and one downstairs, 1 dining room, 1 study room, a beautiful terrace, swimming pool at the backyard, a big garden at the front, and last but not the least a very large library. Most of my time I spend it there.

There is also one room which I didn't see yet. It was locked so thought I would look some other time. In library there are many books and a different shelf for his office books. There are many novel with genere like criminal, romance, mystery, thriller, paranormal, adventurers,  comedy, and even story books.

There are even law books and psychology books. After completing all the works I would sit in front of a big window with pillows and a blanket in library and enjoy my book.

After having breakfast I came to get ready as he said he will take me out on a date. To be honest, I missed going out so much and finally I will be able to go. He said as he was so busy in past week at office and couldn't spend much time with me so as an apology he will be taking me out on a date.

He took a day off for our date. I soon started getting ready and wore light makeup, pulled my hair in a tight bun and then went to get wear my dress.

 I soon started getting ready and wore light makeup, pulled my hair in a tight bun and then went to get wear my dress

(Pic of her dress)

Then I wore my abhaya took my cell and wallet and went down after wearing my naqab. He was sitting on the couch looking through his call. Hearing my footstep he looked at my direction and smiled.

He locked his cell and kept it in his pocket and stood up. He was wearing dark blue jeans with grey T-shirt and drak blue jacket. He was looking so devilished and handsome in casuals with his hair gelled and that sharp jaw with light subtle. He is looking like a whole package. I came out from my thoughts and saw him smirking at me.

I blushed looking down. Thank Allah I wore my naqab or else he would tease me to death. I reached downstairs then we both went out locked the door and turned to go near the car.