Chapter 38.

Assalamualaikum,

How are you all?

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

So Let's Begin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shehzeen's P.O.V:-

After turning of my alarm I got up and went to washroom did my business made wudhu and came back and offered tahajjud namaz. After namaz i raise my hands and made dua for everyone and for our future. Then I went in balcony and sat on the step looking at the beautiful midnight sky.

Yesterday the date of our marriage was fixed. When they said they will wait for Nassu to get engaged then they will decide the date i was shocked. It's not like I dont want her to get married and all but we don't even know when she will find the perfect guy which she always say.

I remembered I had pranked summi but then later i was the one who got prank. Then later when Aunty said they were all joking I felt somewhat happy. Then it was decided they will keep the marriage after a month. I was okay with the date.

It's not to soon or too late. As i was lost in yesterdays thoughts I heard fajr azaan. After azaan I read dua and went to offer fajr prayer. Then read Quran for an hour. After reading Quran I went to water my plants and took a walk for 15-20 minutes. Then I came back in my room went in my closet took my clothes and went to have shower.

After shower i wore my dress and came out. The dried my hair and tied it in a bun. Then wrapped my hijab and kept the towel on its place and went downstair to prepare breakfast with bhabhi.

(Pic of her dress)

(Pic of her dress)

I entered kitchen and saw bhabhi was busy in preparing breakfast. I greeted her then started helping her. After breakfast was ready i went to call Uncle, Masi, Zaid bhai and Zayyu. Then I arranged the table with bhabhi. After they all came we started our breakfast.

(Mediterranean Crescent Ring)