Chapter 32.

Assalamualaikum,

How are you all?

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

And sorry for late update.

So let's begin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shehzeen's P.O.V:-

After a long two and half hour journey we finally reached home. There was so much traffic on our way back so we were half an hour late because of it. Anyway I am finally back to my house. It's been 10-12 days. I really missed my house and my family.

Zaid bhai helped me to get down from the car and with his help i went inside in living room. I removed my abhaya, hijab and naqab and Nassu took it from my hand. Then she took my bag and went to keep both in my room.

Masi gave all of us apple juice My Favourite. Nassu sat on my left side and Masi sat on my right side. Zaid bhai was sitting infront of Nassu with uncle next to him and Rayyan was sitting next to uncle. Zeeshan jiju was sitting next to Rayyan on the single sofa seat with Zayyan on his lap. Bhabhi and Zainu api were standing near Masi.

I was happily enjoying my juice I heard uncle ask,"Shehzii beta how are you feeling now?" I looked at him and said smiling," I am feeling better uncle just a little tired from the journey other than that everything is good."

He smiled back and started taking with other Men's. Masi started asking me if i am having body pain or if my head is paining and blah blah blah. After 5 minutes of convincing her she finally stopped asking me about it.

Then started talking about this and that. I wasn't paying attention to what they were speaking I was lost in my own thought. This past week was one dreadful week in my life. What would have happened if Ahad didnt had a meeting that day? What would have happend if he didn't got a call? He would have killed me. I shivered just thinking about it.

I slowly looked at Rayyan what would have happend if he didn't come to save me that day? If Rayyan didnt came that day then maybe I would have been dead till now. I don't know what it is but when I was in Rayyans arm I felt safe and protected.

As i was almost unconscious but I felt I was safe. I felt protected in his arm. I felt no one will ever be able to hurt me when he is beside me. He was my savior. I never felt this kind of feeling with anyone. Not when I am Zaid bhai or not even when I was with my dad and brothers.

When I am with Zaid bhai or when i was with my dad and brothers it was different. And this is a different kind of feeling. What kind of feeling is it? I felt someone's gaze on me. I blinked and looked back at Rayyan and my cheeks flushed. He was staring back at me with a small smirk on his face. Maybe I was staring at him for too long that he noticed me staring at him.

I looked down and hiding my blush. I can still feel his gaze on me. After 5 minutes Bhabhi and Zainu api came to call everyone for lunch. To be honest i was not really in the mood to eat anything. Everyone got up to go have lunch. Nassu helped me to get up.

I have an Idea to skip lunch. To go near dining room we have to first pass through the stairs. When I will reach near stairs i will pretend I have to go to washroom and will try to go in Masi's room. After all will go in dinnig room I will slowly go upstairs to my room. I smiled at my plan and went with Nassus help.

Everything went as planned, so now I was near Masi's room waiting for all of them to go in dining room. Once all went I slowly went near stairs with the help of wall and without making any noise. As i was about take a step on the stairs i heard a voice and stopped on my spot with one leg on the floor and one leg on air.