Chapter 36.

Assalamualaikum,

How are you all?

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

So let's begin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shehzeen's P.O.V:-

After prayer tahajjud and reading Quran now I am sitting in the balcony waiting for fajr azaan. The midnight sky is so peaceful. The black sky is covered with starts around it. I always feel happy when i look at the stars. Stars are so beautiful. They look so tiny from here.

As i was busy in looking at the beautiful stars I heard fajr azaan. After azaan was finished I read dua and went to offer fajr prayer. Then I read Quran till 6:30 am. After reading Quran I went down in garden to water plants. After watering plants i came back to my room then went in my closet took my clothes and went to have shower.

After shower i wore my dress then came out, dried my hair and tied it is a pony. Then wrap my hijab and went downstairs to help bhabhi in preparing breakfast.

(Pic of her dress)

(Pic of her dress)

I entered in kitchen and greeted bhabhi then started preparing breakfast with bhabhi. After half an hour breakfast was ready. I went to call everyone. After calling everyone bhabhi and I arranged the table with dishes. Then everyone came and we started our breakfast.

(Burritos)

(Crispy stuff buns)

(Crispy stuff buns)

After breakfast bhabhi and I cleaned everything. Masi and uncle were sitting in living room with Zayyan. Bhai want to office. I want to my room to have my medicine. The medicines were prescribed for a month which will end after this week.

This will be the last week I have to eat that bitter medicine. Then I will be free from that bitter taste. I took my medicine along with water then sat on my bed checking messages. It's been a weeks since that unknown person didn't messages me. I still don't know who was that person.