Chapter 33.

Assalamualaikum,

How are you all?

I hope you will enjoy reading the chapter.

So let's begin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shehzeen's P.O.V:-

After a good sleep I am feeling better. I am now sitting in the balcony looking at the rising sun. It's looking so beautiful. Nassu went to make coffee for her and hot chocolate for me I ask her not to but she didn't listen.

The pain in my stomach still didnt go and Even my cramps are getting worst. I feel more tired and lazy. And now I am carving for something sour. I am carving to pickles and tamarind.

But its in kitchen and I can't go down without someone's help. And i can't even say Nassu to go down once agian and bring pickles. Arghhh this cramps. I made a sad face thinking I wont be able to eat pickles and tamarind.

I heard a knock on the door and Nassu came in with two mugs. She smiled at me and gave me my hot chocolate. But I am still carving for something sour.

As i was not drinking my hot chocolate and just looking at the cup in my hand Nassu asked me,"Shehzii what happend? Why are you not drinking your hot chocolate?" She ask looking at me.

I just shook my head and took a sip. The hot liquid went inside and I felt a little better. I close my eyes feeling good."Shehzii. Will you say?" Nassu asked once again. I looked at my left and said,
"Nothing just cramps," I said and gave a small smile. She nodded her head and smiled back.

"What you wanna have?" Nassu asked after a few seconds.

"Umm. Nothing. It will get better after having this," I said raising the cup.

"So you aren't carving for something sweet, salty or sour?" Nassu asked with a mischievous smile. Just thinking about having something sour made lick my lips. I shook my head as no.

"So you mean you are not carving to have anything. Not even anything sour?" She said teasingly. I just shook my head as no.

"Not even this?" She asked and pulled out few small packets of mango pickles and dry tamarind with chilli powder sprinkled on it. My eyes widened seeing it and I kept the mug next to me and reach my hand forward to take it. But Nassu took her hand to other side. I looked at her with a sad face.

"Didnt you said you are not carving for something sour," She said teasingly.

"Nassu pleasee," I pleaded making puppy eyes. She playfully shook her head negatively. Then she opened one packet of tamarind and put a small piece of tamarind in her mouth teasing me more.

I lick my lips seeing the tamarind. She looked at me and said,
"Shehzii, This is so tasty," She said licking her finger teasing me more. I pouted looking at her. I want to eat too. I turned to my hot chocolate and drank it slowly.

From the corner of my eyes i saw Nassu smiling. Idiot you are very bad Nassu. Then she came and sat next to me on the floor step.

"Do you wanna have this tasty tamarind and pickle," She asked teasingly. I just ignored her and drank my hot chocolate. She smiled then gave me 2 packet of pickles and 2 packet of tamarind. I really wanted to snatch it from her hand but I didn't do it. I just ignored it.

"Okay if you don't want then fine". She said and kept all the packets on the table of her left side and then took her coffee. I kept my mug on my side and slowly stretch my hand and took all the packets of pickles and tamarind.