Chapter 19

Assalamualaikum,

How are you all?

Hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

So let's begin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shehzeen's P.O.V:-

After having dinner I was waiting for Zaid bhai at terrace. He said he will come in 5 minutes. I want to help summi. When she said she is in love with one of nassu's twin I don't know why I felt something in my heart. Then when she said she loves Rehan Bhai I felt as if i was on cloud nine. Arghhhh. I shook my head and removed those thoughts. After a minute Zaid bhai came and sat next to me.

"Hyy baby sis," Zaid bhai said. 

"Hyy zaid bhai," I said.

"I have something for you," He said smiling.

"What is that something?" I asked.

"This," He said and forwaded his right hand in which he was holding a bag full of chocolates.

"Jazakallahu khaira Zaid bhai. I Iove you sooo much bhai," I said smiling them took that bag of chocolates from him and ate one chocolate. It was so yummy. Then i gave some chocolates to him.

"So what you wanted to say?" Zaid bhai asked. I kept the bag next to me and said,"Umm bhai I need your help in doing something."

"I will surely help you," Zaid bhai said. Then i said him about Summi and her love story and how she wants to marry him and not any other guy. But I didnt say who he was.

"Oh. So Who that lucky guy?" Bhai asked.

"He is Nassu's brother," I said. I saw something in his eyes. But he soon covered it and asked, "Which?". "Rehan Bhai," I said. He smiled and asked,"So what you are planning to do?" Bhai asked.

"Ummm. Can you speak with her parents or ask Masi to speak with her parents and say them that she loves Rehan. And she only wants to marry him not anyone else," I said.

"Okay. I will try to speak with them. But don't you think she should say to her parent's?" Bhai said.

"I know. I Said her but she is afraid," I said.

"How about this i will first speak with Rayyan or Rehan then we will say their parent about it then they will go and ask her hand in marriage for him," Bhai asked.

"It's a good idea. But umm what if Rehan bhai don't feel same?" I asked looking at bhai.

"And what if he feels same," Bhai asked.

"Then it will be good for both of them". I said smiling.

"Okay. Tomorrow we will go speak with them after asr namaz," Bhai said.

"Okay," I said. Wait did he say we?

"Did you say we?" I asked.

"Yes we will go, You and me. You are also comming with me. No more discussion," He said.

"But bhai-" I was saying but bhai cut me in middle."No shehzii you are comming that's final or else I won't go", He said and shrugged. I tried once again to convince him but he didn't listen. Then i sighed and said okay.

"Good girl. I love you tooo baby sis," He said pulling my cheeks. I removed his hand and looked away.

"Come on Ziii can't you do this for you bestie. Pleaseeeee," Bhai asked. I looked at him and then said,"Okay I will come. Only for Summi," He smiled at me. Then we talked for some more times and went to sleep.