Chapter 28.

Assalamualaikum,

How are you all?

I Hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

So Let's Begin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shehzeen's P.O.V:-

I was standing infront of a big mirror looking at myself. I was wearing a beautiful lehenga of maroon and gold colour. My make up was done very beautifully. I was looking very beautiful. As i was looking at myself I heard two knocks on the door.

After few seconds two women's came inside and one of them said,"Maam sir is waiting for you downstairs. If you are ready then we will take you downstairs," I looked at them and nodded my head positively. Then they helped me with my dress which was very heavy.

With their help i slowly went downstairs. I entered in the big living room which was decorated beautifully. I saw my Aunt(fathers sister) comming near me. Seeing her I was a little scared. Because she would never leave a chance to taunt me. I gulped when she came near me and helped me to sit in the beautifully decorated couch.

I was wondering where is my Masi and her family, and my friends and their families. There were just some peoples. My aunt's family, the two women's who helped me, a qazi, and some other men's who I dont know who are they. I slowly looked around the living to find rayyan. I found Rayyan who was wearing a dark blue suit but his back was facing me.

I don't exactly if it was Rayyan or not. Then I looked down. After few seconds I heard a familiar voice saying,"Bring them here," I had heard thisvoice somewhere but can't remember where. Then I heard some footsteps comming in living room.

I wanted to see who came in living room but I was afraid to see. Then I felt someone sat near me on my right side. I felt somewhat uncomfortable so i moved a little to my left.

"Shehzeen don't you want to see your guest. He is specially here for our marriage. After this you will never be able to see him again," I heard that same voice whispering near my ear. I shivered hearing that voice. And what did he mean that I will never be able to see them again? I slowly looked up and was shocked to see the person.

"Ra-Rayyan?" I slowly whispered in shock. Two men's were holding Rayyan his face was covered in blood and he was looking really weak as if he hasn't eat anything for weeks. And he was barely conscious.

"Yes Baby girl. This is the last time you will see him. After that you will never be able to see him. Because he will be gone forever," The same voice said. I looked at my right and my eyes once again widened to see Ahad.

"After our marriage i will kill him and then you will be mine only mine forever," Ahad said and smirked. I looked at him shocked.

No this can't happen. Ya Allah please no. I dont want to marry anyone other then Rayyan.

Then I heard qazi's voice.

"Do you Shehzeen Khan Daughter of Faisal khan accept Ahad khan son of Usman Khan as your husband?" I was unable to say anything. Tears started to fall from my eyes. The qazi once again asked.

"Do you Shehzeen Khan Daughter of Faisal khan accept Ahad khan son of Usman Khan as your husband?" It was hard for me to say anything. I don't want to marry Ahad. I cant marry him. Then I heard Ahad whispering dangerously in my ear.

"Answer the damn question. If you don't answer it I will kill Rayyan and others," I started shivering badly hearing him.

"Do you Shehzeen Khan Daughter of Faisal khan accept Ahad khan son of Usman Khan as your husband?"