Chapter 12

Assalamualaikum,

How are you all?

I Hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

Let's Begin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shehzeen's P.O.V:-

It was a day before mehendi and all were busy in preparations for tomorrow. Everyone was excited and happy. After 5 years we are getting to enjoy marriage. I was arranging Zainu api's dress which she will wear tomorrow along with all her jewelleray's. Then i heard one of apis cousin calling me.

"Shehzii di Aunty is calling you," Zoya, Zainu Apis (uncles daughter) said.

"Okay Zoya, I will come," I said. I kept everything in a bag and said Zaipu api where I had kept all her thing's and went to Masi. She was in her room busy on phone and the door was open. I knocked at the door and she signed me to come.

I went inside, she patted the place next to her for me to sit. I went and sat there. After sometime she ended the call and looked at me with a little angry look. I gulped and though what did i do that made Masi angry.

"Tomorrow is mehendi and then day after tomorrow is nikha then next day it's receiption and you still didn't brought dresses for you. When you will bring after Zainab's marriage?" Masi sai a little angryly.

I shook my head and said,"Masi I already have many dresses. I will wear from those dresses," Masi shook her head and said,"No. You will and should wear only new dress till receiption. And now you are going for shopping and you better bring 3 dresses. 1 for Mehendi, 1 for Nikha and 1 for receiption. Don't you dare say no," Masi said sternly.

I was about to say no need for so many dresses but we heard a knock on the door. Masi said to come in and there was nassuha. I was happy now someone would help to convince Masi that I don't need any new dresses.

"Nassu as I had already said you now take her for shopping and don't forget to get 3 dresses for her," Masi said. Nassu nodded her head. I looked at masi with wide eyes. Like seriously i already have many clothes and I have to buy again.

It not like i don't like shopping or buying dress in fact I really love buying dresses but I already have many dresses right then why more. I looked at masi with puppy eyes trying once again but it didn't work.

"Go and get ready Shehzii, Zaid will take you for shopping. And remember you have to buy 3 dresses not less than 3. If you want you can buy more dressed there is no problem but not less. Okay?" Masi said. I just nodded and went out glaring at Nassu. She should help me not Masi. After 5 minutes i was ready to go for shopping. I reached down stairs and saw nassu was on her phone.

"I am ready let's go," I said and didn't wait for her reply and went in living room to search for Zaid bhai. Yes I am angry with her and I will not forgive her so easily. She was running to reach near me. I looked for Zaid bhai in living room which was getting decorated for mehendi.

I looked everywhere and saw him talking on phone with someone. I went near him and waited for him to end the call. Even Nassu came and stood near me. She was poking on my hand calling me but I just ignored her. I have every right to get angry on her. Then she stood in front of me and hold both of my arms not letting me to turn to other side.

"Come on Shehzii this is not fair. You shouldn't be angry with me. I had no choice. Aunty had ordered me that I should take you for shopping. I tried to convince her but she didn't agree. Shehzii please sorry yaar. Please forgive me. You can't just ignore me," She said making puppy eyes.