Chapter 10.

Assalamualaikum,

How are you all?

Hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

So let's begin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shehzeen's POV:-

I heard someone calling me and tried to open my eyes and after sometime I opened it. I was in a big room on the comfortable bed, I looked around to see grey and maroon colour walls.

The room had marron colour curtains with a light shade of grey. Then i saw a big walk in closet and a dressing table it was so beautiful. Then i saw a big L shape coach and there I saw him he was sitting on the couch staring at me with something in his eyes.

I was scared seeing him and on top of that I was alone with him. I gulp when I saw him comming near me. I tried to get up but I couldn't move. It felt like i was sticked on the bed. I tired to move but I was unable to move. Tears start to form in my eyes and I was scared seeing him with those lustful eyes.

He came near the bed and sat close to me I tried to move back but I couldn't even move. I saw his hand was comming forward he touched my cheeks It felt so disgusting. I shook my head to remove his hand but it moved lower from my cheeks to my lips and my chin.

I tried and tried to remove his hand but I failed. Then i saw him leaning closer to my face and I begged him to stop. He pinned both of my hand on the bed and lowered his head in my neck. I felt him giving light kisses on my neck. I started shouting and screaming him to stop. But he didn't stop then I felt him moving down from my neck to my chest as he was going lower and lower and then I screamed no no no...

" No no ple-please no. Please le-leave me don't d-do this. Pl-please leave m-me," I screamed and got up with a jerk. My whole face was covered in sweat and i was crying badly with hiccups then i heard someone barged in my room and hugged me and tried to calm me.
I heard him say.

"Shehzi it's just a dream. Calm down dear. Please calm down. I am here nothing will happend to you. Stop crying Shehzii," That person said and hugged me tightly.

I leaned closer to that person and hugged him tightly. After sometime when I stopped crying that person broke the hug and made me look at him. It was Zaid bhai. Once again i hugged him and rested my head on his chest he ran his hand on my back it helped me calm down. After sometimes I heard him asking.

"Shehzii are you fine now?" He asked i just nodded my head. Then he asked.

"Shehzii what happend why where you screaming and crying. Wanna speak about it. Was it a bad dream?" He asked softly i just nodded and hugged him more tightly and said feeling scared.

"Bhai h-he is back. He is back bhai. A-at mall h-he tried to fo-force me Bhai. He said th-that i a-am his. Bhai pl-please save m-me from him. Bhai pl-please," I said and started crying feeling scared. Zaid bhai hugged me and said.

"Shehzii don't cry dear. I am here. I will protect you. And no, you doesn't belong to him. He is a psycho and don't be afraid. Okay dear now stop crying. Please shehzii stop crying. You trust me right. I will not let him come near you again. I promise," Bhai said and I nodded. After 5 mins I stopped crying.

"Good girl. Are you hungry. You didn't even had your lunch and missed your dinner too. How much you sleep girl". Bhai said and I just giggled.

"Okay now go get fresh then come down till that I will heat your meal and I don't want to hear no". Zaid bhai said the last part sternly. I just giggled once again and nodded. Then he went down and I went to washroom.