Chapter 37.

Assalamualaikum,

How are you all?

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

And sorry for the late update.

So Lets begin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shehzeen's P.O.V:-

After having hot chocolate and spring rolls as snacks I was in my room playing with Zayyu. I was tickling him and his laughter was getting louder and louder.

"Please *laugh* Masi*laugh* please *laugh* st-stop," Zayyan said. I giggled then stopped tickling him. And layed back on my bed. After his breathing was normal he layed beside me. Then we both played ludo and some other games.

As we were playing card games Magrib azaan started. We stopped and heard azaan. After azaan was completed we read dua. As we were almost finishing the game we heard a knock and Masi came in. She smiled at us and sat near Zayyan on the bed. We soon completed the game and I won. I teased Zayyan about it. But our points were equal 4-4.

"Zayyu your mom was calling you. It's time to drink milk. Go and have it beta," Masi said.

"Okay dadi," Zayyan said then jumped from the bed and went out. Masi looked at me and smiled

"So Ms. Soon to be bride when are you planning to get ready for tonight. We are going to your in -laws house," Masi said teasingly. I felt my cheeks heat up.

When masi said in law. I felt something strange. From my childhood it was always my besties house and now it's going to be my in laws house.

"Masi at what time we will go?" I asked.

"At 7:30 pm," Masi said.

"Oh. Then after Magrib namaz i will start to get ready," I said smiled.

"So what will you wear?" Masi asked. I thought of wearing something simple not to grand.

"I will wear one of my maxi masi," I said.

"I know what your maxi mean. Let me choose something for you to wear. You should look perfect," Masi said and then started going to my closet.

I shook my head and went with her. We entered my closet and Masi was looking at all my clothes and searching for something which will look perfect on me. After a minute she smiled at took out a dress and showed me.

"Masi but it's so grand," I said pouting.

"Seriously shehzii. This is not grand. And you will wear this dress only," Masi said. More like ordered. I gave her my puppy eyes but it didn't worked.

"Okay Masi as you wish," I said. She smiled and took the dress with her and kept it on my bed.

"Okay dear get ready soon," Masi said.

"Okay Masi," I said. Then she went back to her room. I looked at the time it was 6:55pm. I went to do wudhu then offered Magrib namaz. After namaz i made dua then took my nighty and went to have a quick shower.

I have only one nighty. Zainu api Forced me to buy. I love pyjamas because i feel really comfortable in it. Its not like nighty is not comfortable but I love pyjamas.

After shower i wore the nighty and came out. Then dried my hair and tied it in a loose pony. Then wore my dress which Masi had kept it on my bed. It was golden colour. I sat infront of my dressing table and applied masacara and my favourite baby lip.