ARC 1- Chapter 1.6

"Mr. Qing is kind to our Nie family, more like your benefactor. How can you treat him...." Nie songping was still an old fashioned man. When he saw these photos,he even had the heart to strangle Nie chenyuan. He knew his bear grandson,but he didn't expect him to be this bear to this extent.(bear child=mischievous, misbehaving child)

"I know that." Nie chenyuan said positively, "so I'm seriously pursuing him. Grandpa, don't make trouble."

"Pursue?" Nie songping was stunned. He found that Nie chenyuan had already run out with the photo in his hand.

Nie chenyuan went back to his room and couldn't help pecking and kissing the white ankle on the photo twice before putting the photo in the darkroom.

As Nie chenyuan said to Nie songping,he has been pursuing Qingyun for two years.

In these 3 years,he watched Qingyun's blossom into brilliance, which naturally excited him. Of everyone in the Nie family,other than his grandfather, everyone knows.

No there's another one.

Nie chenyuan's hand which was sorting out the photos paused, a trace of distress flashed in his eyes,and the person he's pursuing doesn't seem to know as well.

*****

In the classroom...

People's backs blocked Nie chenyuan from being seen as he extended his arm, Qingyun chuckled, "What, what thing is it this time?"

Nie chenyuan moved his arm infront of him, opened his palm and inside laid a mini robot, which looked exquisite. Qingyun is more interested in mechanical things recently.

He has to take what he likes.

"You're not paying attention in class or you're just distracting me?"

Nie chenyuan sits beside Qingyun,and the two sit in the last row of the classroom,so no one pays attention to their interaction.

Qingyun plays with the robot in his hand, but his eyes are on Nie chenyuan. He has lived for thousands of years, but he's not stupid. How could he not know what's on Nie chenyuan's mind? However,in the end, Qing yun felt a little surprised. He just wanted to rob the leading role of the younger brother, but the effect was different from what he had thought?

Nie chenyuan not only helped him stop Lin yuhao's successive assassinations in the past 3 years but also changed his ways to please him. Anything that can make your eyes stop for more than a second will appear on your desk in less than the next day.

It's really new experience for Qingyun,who used to be an old monster hated by everyone,to be loved by someone so dearly and preciously.

After class, the bell rang. This is the last class so everyone left the classroom. Two people mingled in the crowd and walked slowly.

Nie chenyuan reached for Qingyun and separated him from the crowd around him.

"Let's go out for dinner tonight? Last time I went to a shop, I think it should be more in line with your taste." He lowered his voice to cover up the too obvious expectation in his tone.

"Just eating?" Qingyun looked up at him. His eyebrows rose as he spoke. The plausibility in his words was like a cat's claws, scratching at Nie chenyuan's heart.

"If you want to,we can go see a movie if you want." Nie chenyuan felt thirsty and his mouth felt so parched that he almost wanted to hold Qingyun's face and bend down to kiss it, kissing him until his breath becomes unsteady and his eyes swell up with tears to punish him for being naughty.

Often times,one or two of Qingyun's words can stir him up, but Nie chenyuan can't figure out whether he's deliberately or unintentionally teasing him for fun, making his mind unstable.