ARC 11 - Chapter 11.2

Seeing this performance of the Hidden Cloud Valley as if it were a living thing, the faces of several Nascent Soul stage powerhouses present changed several times. In the end, it was the prepared Yuzhen who took the lead and flew into the valley: “If you don’t enter the tiger’s den, how can you get the tiger’s cub? I, Yuzhen, will definitely get a share of the old devil Qing Yun’s things.”

Hong Yan and the others closely followed.

Qing Yun lowered his eyes to hide the divine light in his eyes. The internal formations of the Hidden Cloud Valley were all laid by him, and now, the formations are activated by him.

He followed the disciples of the major sects and entered the Hidden Cloud Valley through the teleportation array.

As soon as he entered the valley, Qing Yun explained to the disciples of the Sky Origin Sect, “The Hidden Cloud Valley formation has been opened. Immediately crush the token in your hand to teleport out when you encounter danger.”

After saying that, he did not wait for these people’s reaction and immediately moved towards the interior of the Hidden Cloud Valley.

But then, a young man’s figure stepped forward and stopped him. Qing Yun narrowed his eyes and saw that this young man was none other than Qing Chen, the genius of the Heavenly Pure Sect.

“Get out of the way.” He didn’t have the heart to play with a child here right now.

“You and I should have a battle. This time, I came to the Hidden Cloud Valley not to look for treasure but just to fight with you!” Qing Chen’s expression was firm, and his eyes were filled with battle intent.

He had long heard that there was a young man of the same age as him in the Sky Origin Sect, whose cultivation had not only reached the middle stage of Golden Dan but was also able to fight with those at the Nascent Soul stage.

But unfortunately, Qing Chen has not met with him in the several sect competitions.

Qing Yun glanced at him indifferently, he has long since passed the age of being competitive, and there is no one in this world that he can really see as a rival.

Ming Yan was laughing in Qing Yun’s mind: “This kid is quite funny. You were like him for a while when you were a child, riding a horse for a thousand miles despite your condition, just to compete for the first place with others.”

The man’s words instantly caused a flush of embarrassment on Qing Yun’s face. That was one of the few times he was very spirited. But now, this kid is looking for the wrong person.

Qing Yun’s body flickered and easily evaded Qing Chen’s interception. His disappearance made the wariness in Qing Chen’s eyes even stronger, but he could no longer find any trace of Qing Yun.

Qing Yun was simply like a fish in water 1 in this Hidden Cloud Valley. Every arrangement of grass and trees here were all carefully set up by him, and it would only take a blink of an eye to get from the outer edge to the inner part of the Hidden Cloud Valley.

As soon as he entered inside, Qing Yun threw down the token issued by the Sacred Dao Sect from his body. A huge flower bud bloomed in an instant, steadily catching the token thrown down by Qing Yun and preserving it carefully.