ARC 1 - Chapter 1.11

Disregarding the tea stain on his face, Nie songping looked up at the screen.

Qingyun continued to look at mother Lin with a kind of nostalgic and understanding eyes, but a jade like palm was ruthlessly inserted into Lin yuhao's dantian.

"This....is he crippled?" The patriarch of Wang family pursed his lips.

"Not only that...." Patriarch Gu stared at the screen with wide eyes, "You can see that the palm of his hand is full of spirit force. He has clearly ruined Lin yuhao's meridian joints. Now not only is his cultivation destroyed,he can only be a cripple...."

As these words came out, several old foxes in the room,who already had one foot in the grave, looked at Qingyun's face that held what could be called a gentle expression, and felt their hearts chill. So young, with such cultivation,yet so cruel!

This child named Qingyun really made them feel ashamed of themselves.

Nie chenyuan listened to the restless exclamations below, but laughed gloriously. Qingyun saw through things thoroughly. Naturally,he was not the kind of person who was touched by a few words,thus going easy on someone.(returning the tiger to the mountain. Basically letting someone off easily thus leaving behind a possible calamity for the future.)

Seeing as how the competition was over,he picked up his cell phone and made a call.

"Mom, I'm disappointed in you too."

Qingyun looked at the crumbling mother Lin under the ring and said mercilessly.

Mother Lin felt faint. She finally understood that the current Qingyun was no longer the Qingyun who had been at her mercy. Lin yuhao has already become crippled,so what would be the point of her abandoning her family for the second time? Might as well have stayed as lady Qing in the first place!

"Qingyun you're too vicious,so what if your cultivation is at such a high level,it is still inconspicuous for the ancient martial arts world!"

One person stood up from the audience and accused Qingyun, "Your father got what he deserved for his crimes. Where do you get the gall to avenge him?"

Several echoed this person, but more were still shocked by Qingyun's powerful force, not daring to utter a word.

At this moment,the huge screen that was broadcasting the battlefield situation on the field suddenly flashed,then black and white pictures similar to the movies of the 70s and 80s appeared.

Mother Lin looked up to see the two figures on the screen, suddenly her legs weakened and sat on the ground, "Impossible.... Qing residence was already ruined...."

On the screen,a cute and pretty woman with short ear length hair was swung around by an elegant man. As the woman smiled she suddenly burst into tears, but her face was still full of happiness.

She embraced the man's neck and softly said,"Haolin, thank you for freeing me from that terrible family. I simply can't recall the painful life I had before. He beat me, and forced me to give birth...."

"What kind of situation is this? How come a movie is being shown?" The discussion from audience clearly showed puzzlement.

"This man seems a little familiar?" A warrior about 50 years old frowned. Suddenly,as though remembering something,he pointed in surprise at the screen, "This man is Qing Haolin! Qing Haolin in his youth!"

Since this man was Qing Haolin,then this woman....

Everyone turned to look at the screen, and then looked at the mother Lin under the stage, suddenly all was clear.