ARC 5 - Chapter 5.0

Hearing Ning Qianyuan's words, a burst of laughter was instantly heard in the audience. What kind of joke is this? Supporting Ning Qianyuan? Who's got that kind of power to keep him?

A bunch of ellipses instantly brushed across the screen.

"Ahem, it's been five years since we've seen each other, and His Majesty is even joking, not bad."

"Oh my, why do I feel like His Majesty's cold persona, which he has maintained for so many years, is on the verge of collapse?"

"Am I the only one who finds it sweet?......"

"Sweet enough to make your teeth hurt, right?"

"Today's dog food is exceptionally delicious!"

Qing Yun looked at Ning Qianyuan with a little surprise. From his understanding of this man, he would take this opportunity to eagerly make their relationship public.

Ning Qianyuan didn't say anything and just squeezed Qing Yun's hand. Of course, he wanted to make it public, but when he opened his small account to ask questions in his fan group, Qing Yun's fans' reaction got him thinking. He could always stop being a movie star and go back to being president, but what about Qing Yun? His career in the entertainment industry was just getting started.

Although his mission was accomplished, Qing Yun did not quit the entertainment industry. He had a hidden feeling that the acting skills he honed in this world might be useful in the worlds to come.

Qing Yun's fans have witnessed his growth, watching him polish his acting skills to perfection. They watched him break the limits of his appearance, being willing to act ugly to play specific roles.

The cp fans of Ning Qianyuan and Qing Yun have been growing because all the roles Ning Qianyuan has played since his comeback have been related to Qing Yun. He even went so far as to play supporting roles as well. Together with Ning Qianyuan's response when he walked the red carpet, the cp fans only felt as if they had grasped the truth of what was going on.

Even the Ning Qianyuan only fans were secretly paying attention to Qing Yun. Why? Because if you follow Qing Yun, you will have food to eat! As long as Qing Yun is in any movie, Ning Qianyuan would definitely be there, even if it's just a cameo appearance.

The two in the film were inseparable, but in real life, there is rarely a scandal. Even on Weibo, there was no interaction, except for the dog.......

Fans of the two know that Qing Yun has a dog named Wang Cai, which is said to have been picked up on the set of "Seal the Sky ". Since his first wave of fans came from "Seal the Sky", many fans like this dog and Qing Yun will occasionally show him on Weibo.

Ning Qianyuan also has a dog of the same breed. Whenever Qing Yun shows off his dog, it is like a beauty contest, and Ning Qianyuan would always show off his dog as well.

If it weren't for the different clothes that their dogs wore and the different backgrounds in which they were photographed, fans of the two almost thought they had the same dog.

Many years later, Qing Yun also became a movie star and won numerous awards. His position in the entertainment industry was untouchable.

One day, Qing Yun's fans found that he had posted another Weibo post: "Showing off my faithful dog at home".

The post was also accompanied by a picture. Once they saw the post, Qing Yun's fans only thought their idol was showing off Wang Cai again and jerked their sleeves to comment. "I'll bet a pack of spicy strips that in five minutes, Emperor Ning will definitely show his dog.

After commenting on the photo, the fans were confused. There was no dog in the picture. Instead, there was obviously only one person. They looked at the handsome face and thought that it looked a bit like Emperor Ning.