ARC 10 - Chapter 10.8

Although separated by a large part of the field, Qing Yun still felt Andrea’s unkind gaze, but he didn’t even turn his head back.

In the beginning, he did have some doubts about the special aura on this general, but now, Qing Yun no longer cares. Because in this world, there was no one or anything that could threaten him other than that man’s safety.

The competition was about to begin, and each participant stood in the teleportation devices. These teleportation devices were separate, so no one could choose where they were put and the people around them.

In the teleportation device, there were some tools, food, etc., that the staff had prepared for them.

When Qing Yun bent down to pick up the backpack with the tools, he suddenly paused for a moment. Then, he laughed mockingly and calmly put the bag on his back.

This backpack was filled with the scent that certain beasts like. Almost without thinking, Qing Yun knew it was that Andrea had moved. But Qing Yun did not care about him. He was now thinking about how to get that man’s scale because, for him, this competition was unfair. The rules would always block his perception of that man, which might make it harder for him to find that man’s scale than ordinary people.

Thinking of this, Qing Yun frowned. He swept over where Phil was and suddenly narrowed his eyes when he saw the black bracelet on his hand.

Perhaps……he could find a shortcut for himself?

“In case of danger, you have one chance to activate the teleportation device, but once you are teleported out of the venue, you are equivalent to forfeiting your qualification for the competition. Therefore, weigh it out yourselves.”

After Andrea finished telling the rules of the competition in a business-like manner, he nodded his head and signaled the start of the competition.

Instantly, all the teleportation devices opened simultaneously. In the next second, all the candidates were randomly dropped at the forest.

Seeing that the competition had begun, Andrea quickly left the competition venue. He informed his colleagues and began handing over the matter: “Abnormal energy fluctuations came from the g4213 galaxy. The First Legion received orders to go to the g4213 galaxy to investigate. Please take over my responsibility to maintain the security of the venue for the selection of His Majesty’s contract person.”

There was silence for a while as if verifying, and not long after, someone replied to Andrea: “Don’t worry, General, someone has been dispatched to the northern forest.”

Andrea then breathed a sigh of relief. After some more time, when the participants have entered the inner perimeter of the forest, that 3S level blazing red-tailed boa will awaken. At that time, it will certainly cause a wide range of casualties. Andrea will never let this mission leave a stain on himself.

As for Phil, he has already made safeguards and can only pray that Phil is lucky enough these days.

After a burst of dizziness, Qing Yun opened his eyes and found that he had been transported into the forest. A small camera above was following him, showing his every move live to the star network.

He casually glanced at the camera and paid no more attention to it, knowing that because of Ilos’ reputation, many people must have switched to his side of the camera by now, just waiting for him to make a fool of himself.