ARC 3 - Chapter 3.3

“Hmm!” Qing Yun muffled a grunt, his black pupils shrinking as he lowered his head and his entire body seemingly dazed.

Sure enough.

A sense of inescapable fate enveloped the soldiers, their bodies slumped.

There was a huge sense of loss that came over them. No one could escape such tactics, could they?

The teenager couldn’t endure the mental shock even though he held up in taking the physical torture.

Apollon grinned and relaxed back in his chair.

Chris stepped in front of Qing Yun, and his footsteps were unaccountably heavy.

You should do it.

No, wait. Chris heard a voice in his mind say.

“Dr. Ramiel, where is he.” Chris stared at the blank-eyed Qing Yun with a pair of cold silver eyes. As soon as the boy answer, he would attack.

“The Doctor is…”

The dazed-looking young man suddenly tilted his head up, his hair fluttered, and his eyes, like those of a star-filled night sky, suddenly regained their radiance, “Why should I tell you?”

The young man even flew up and kicked the man’s broad shoulders, though it didn’t shake Chris’s form in the slightest. He was instead bounced back and spun around uncontrollably.

What’s going on?

He’s unaffected?

Everyone was surprised. Even Chris’s pupils contracted for a moment.

The mocking smile on Qing Yun’s face became more profound. He thought that this mental deterrent was something great, but it turned out that this power could not touch his soul at all.

“Bang!” Apollon crushed the glass, and with suppressed fury, he asked, “What’s going on? Is the instrument broken?”

A single mental deterrent transmission line alone could shock a soldier with B+ mental strength into stupidity. It was only after yesterday’s interrogation when he suspected that the teenager was physically weak but had a high level of mental strength, that he had the mental deterrent used.

Unexpectedly, it was useless?

The captive on the side, who was already ashen at heart, was also taken aback at this time and stared blankly at the tiny teenager hanging from the ceiling, his eyes filled with disbelief.

Qing Yun proudly raised his chin, his eyes seemed to burn with a fierce flame: “The Federation will not be defeated!”

Apollon walked over in a rage and casually yanked a star pirate to connect a mental deterrent to the back of his head. Within a second, this star pirate looked dumbfounded and answered every question.

Ruthlessly throwing down the star pirate in his hands, Apollon stared at Qing Yun and ordered Chris in a deep voice, “Then, connect another transmission line to him.”

Some of the relief that had just risen in Chris’s heart pressed down again, the youth could hold on to one transmission line, but what about two or three?

He didn’t retrieve his mental energy floating around the boy and picked up a transmission cable once again to connect behind the boy’s head.

The youth’s expression didn’t change and even looked at Apollon with a disdainful snort.

Two, three, four…

Ten roots, twenty roots…

The transmission wires scattered next to the mental deterrent slowly diminished. In contrast, the back of the teenager’s head was literally stabbed like a hedgehog.